Legendery gems dissappeared

Why hasn’t there been an update? The fact you can’t take the time to give me an update is very upsetting. I’m not asking for 11 gems or whatever it was you all quickly gave back the OP. I’m just asking for the two gems I’m missing so that I may upgrade my RC. The fact it’s been over a month and I can’t get any information is pathetic of you ALL! But yet OP got their stuff resolved in a few days and they even posted after my post was made.

#screwoverthelittlepeople

Why aren’t you responding to us now? Don’t give us any “sorry lost track of this” crap or anything. It’s been long enough where there should be something going on. Just give me the missing gems back. I don’t get why this is taking so long to correct. You can give one player back his gems in a matter of a few days, but I’m going on nearly 1.5 months and still nothing. This has been a joke of a process. Fix this situation!!

Yeah i made my post the exact same day as OP and it’s been over a month since then and they helped him in four days yet wont give me back my one rank 5 mothers lament. it’s BS.

Hey All,

As a reminder, the forums are not the place to get 1:1 support, and what’s been provided here is out of the ordinary. If you need personalized attention and support, please reach out to our Support Team. I am not going to be able to keep you updated on progress for individual accounts. That’s just not going to be possible for a CM.

The questions I asked earlier were to help determine how this bug came up, which affects players as a whole and something that I want to be able to do, but that does not mean that I will be able to provide communications back and forth for individual players.