Legendery gems dissappeared

Device Type: Apple IPad PRO M4
Device Model: IPad PRO 11-inch (M4) Wi-Fi
Device Operating System: IOS
Diablo Immortal App Version: 3.03.2133272.2100259.2250616.E.419.D.iPad16,3

I lost many legenderdy gems (disappeared) yesterday on 24/07/2024 .
My UID is 4941275011004
Server: The Butcher (EUROPEAN SERVER)
My ex reso was 11355 before that BUG which happened to me and now it is around 10500 and I don’t get any support from BLIZZARD. I need urgent recovery of this BUG which happened to me!!!
I need URGENT refund of what I have lost to stay in the game.

15 Likes

Our friend has 11355 resonance, and the entire server knows it. We request an urgent resolution of the issue."

3 Likes

Our friend has 11355 resonances and this morning an average of 1000 resonances were deleted, we demand a solution.

4 Likes

arkadaşımızın 11355 resonansı vardı ve 10500 e düstü bunu acilen loglardan bakılmasını talep ediyoruz lütfen ilgilenin

3 Likes

Is this nonsense seriously continuing in 2024? REALY?

4 Likes

As a game fan, I cannot help but mention this meaninglessness that I see. Diablo, as it is known, has become a game that has been integrated with the lives of players since 1996, and has finally made its mark with the support of Blizzard on different platforms. However, players who are not satisfied with wasting time and like to spend money should also be supported. When the time comes, I would like to ask whether any logs are taken in this game, which is claimed to be the number 1 game in the world. Shame if it can’t be solved quickly by looking at very simple records.

4 Likes

+1 We will follow up on this matter.

3 Likes

I’m sure they will solve this problem. If it is not resolved, it will have a huge repercussion and there will be a loss of players.

2 Likes

It is necessary to find a quick solution from technical support to our friend’s problem because this matter is unbearable. He had 11355. Why was it reduced?

3 Likes

Our friend has 11355 resonance, and the entire server knows it. We request an urgent resolution of the issue."

3 Likes

Please resolve the issue ASAP

3 Likes

Hello please rectify this issue, losing such a huge investment in the game is game breaking.

3 Likes

Blizzard Support, please address this user’s problem. Thank-you!

0zymandias

4 Likes

Hi Afrasia,

I am reporting this bug to the team. Could you give me a little more information so that I can be sure to give our team the full picture?

Did you make any changes to your Character, Gear, Class, or anything before this happened?

Any information you have at all would be very helpful.

7 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for a feedback. Unless until I realize this in game issue which happened to me I was pushing elder rift but no class changes occured at least in the last 3 weeks.
The day after in the morning when I realized this missing gems I was shocked.
There were at least 11 legendary lost gems which were inlayed in the Wings.
I kindly request you to consider this issue seriously which affect my trust in Blizzard and this game so called Diablo Immortal.
I will appreciate your good support in terms of checking the LOGS.
As we have a lot of witnessing in our server the last seen resonance level in this char was at around 11355.
I will be waiting for your vaulable cooperation.
Thank you in advance.

8 Likes

Our friend has 11355 resonance, and the entire server knows it. average of 1000 resonances were deleted, we demand a solution.

8 Likes

Thank you for the additional information. I have passed this on to our team and they will be investigating. If we have any more questions, need more information, or have news for you, I will let you know!

4 Likes

Hi Miike, I’m facing the same sudden missing of my Shoulder + Gem + Rank while using armory too. This problem which I posted days ago and getting no response. Can your team help me too? Thank you so much inadvance.

4 Likes

I’m facing the same problem on the 22 July while using armory. After that my shoulder + rank + gem all GONE. Posted in forum days ago but no response… seems like i’m not the only one having this problem.

5 Likes

Love how you all prioritize who gets responses and their stuff looked into. I’ve had a ticket in for 9 days about missing legendary gems and not one response from Blizzard. But as soon as a whale complains about it they get a response. Just because some of us don’t spend like others doesn’t make us any less then them.

5 Likes