Buttons become stuck

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

Device Type: Android
Device Model: Samsung S23+
Device Operating System: 14
Diablo Immortal App Version :2.3.2

During a gauntlet run I noticed my primary attack auto attacking even though I wasn’t holding down the attack button. Pressing primary attack again stopped all attacks.

Other times my crowd control skills would get stuck. I can press once, then see the blue direction of the attack, but the crowd controll skill will not fire.

Also movement would stop working. When holding down left thumb to move the dark circle indicating direction of travel would appear but my character would be standing still.

Kinda feels like lag maybe but all action around me continues

10 Likes

I have the same problem, cant even aim my firebeam or place crystal… if i hit any of my skills while moving, i will run to the right, even when already running left… looks like the thumb boxes crash and you can suddenly only have one thumb touching the screen at a time.

5 Likes

I’ve had the movement issue on PC for almost 2 years now (I discovered it in late June 2022) and I’ve reported it a few times. It’s fun to see the PC bugs dripping into the mobile version of the game…

4 Likes

Sad though… the game is not playable for me now…

4 Likes

Same issue here, I run the Whirlwind Barbarian. Any movement direction when I hit Whirlwind immediately bee lines right… no other direction. Whirlwind gets frozen in the on position, I was just typing in clan chat and watching my barbarian endlessly spin in the background. Then the movement controller will just stop responding all together. No of this was happening before I updated last night. Updates so broken.

8 Likes

Same thing, buttons become stuck, happens every time there’s a lot of mobs/players using skills on the screen, quite rare with less action going.

5 Likes

Xiaomi poco gt x3 ,after update on store i have the same issue with control ,doing circles and cant control the character.

4 Likes

I also have this same issue. Its very annoying and causing me to die often. Makes me want to hulk smash my phone. How am i supposed to enjoy playing if i cant even play half the time??

4 Likes

No wayyyyy 2 years bro & you still playing it, i think diablo dont like you

3 Likes

Same issues here. Started when I logged on this morning. When I press a skill and run it will turn me right. Then my Directional Pad will get stuck and I can’t move at all. Can’t heal or nothing. Just end up dying. Then I log out and log back in to start playing just to have it happen again 2 minutes later.

4 Likes

I’m using a Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra and I’m having the same exact issue. It started this morning and no matter how many times I restart the game it’ll straighten itself out for a short period of time, but then go right back to buggy again. It’s happened in the past, but they were one offs. Today though it seems to be constant. The game is unplayable for me as well. The game is unplayable for me as well.

4 Likes

I updated today to version 2.3.2 and I’m having movement problems. Sometimes when launching a skill it suddenly changes direction from left to right and after a few times it freezes in the center for a few seconds. I have a xiaomi with android 14. Please fix the problem, it is not possible to play like this.

4 Likes

Estou tendo os mesmos problemas, a qualquer momento os controles travando. Testei em diversas situações diferentes, fendas, mapas, dgs, e o bug é sempre o mesmo. Está impossível jogar dessa forma… Meu celular é um Poço x4 pro, 16G RAM- 528Gb - SnapDragon.

Espero que corrijam esse bug o quanto antes.

1 Like

This needs more attention from the devs. I thought I am crazy and I thought my phone’s touch screen is broken. So I had to try on another device, and I had experience same problem.

3 Likes

I have been having the same issue. I am on a Galaxy S22 Ultra. Never any issues whatsoever until this. Makes the game unplayable

3 Likes

Same problem for me with my Android Smartphone, the update of the game a few hours ago didn’t change anything.

In my sserver, i saw in the last 24 hours at least 20 players saying in ingame chat that they have the same problem. All are on Android smartphones or tablets.

2 Likes

Yup, I could only move right while on my horse and left was right and right was left. Eventually the control would not work at all on my touch screen, every other spot on the touch screen worked except the joystick. I had to leave the game and return, the issue was fixed but it did it again after playing for awhile. I thought my touch screen was broken. This only happened to me today.

2 Likes

Not lag - huge issue right now in mobile - become stuck and can’t move at all

2 Likes

Same here, ghost touch and false touch on mobile and stucked

2 Likes

Yeah same issue here… started yesterday.

Android 13
Samsung Galaxy Tab s7
One UI version 5.1.1

2 Likes