Buttons become stuck

Galaxy tab s9 Diablo Immortal
Since the update character will auto fire primary randomly and go right when I press left. It just goes right no matter what I do. It doesn’t happen when I’m just walking around, only when I’m trying to stay alive in raid or bg. This makes the game unplayable!

3 Likes

when i run and use skills my toon runs to the right, my direction control frezes and unstuck dosnt help. Lag when 2 min up to and while terror rift has started, sometimes get my phone to shut down or have to restart game.
I normally dont have problems with my Xperia 10 lll, but this needs fixing!!! Asap!!

2 Likes

I believe that just me got this problem, almost crash my phone, no se puede jugar así, hasta me deprimí, pensé que mi cel estaba por morir

1 Like

I am experiencing technical difficulties with Diablo Immortal on both my Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and Tab S8 Ultra devices. The controls frequently freeze, preventing movement unless I open the map. Additionally, when using skills, I am pulled to the right, and skills that require placement cannot be moved or placed. I have attempted to resolve the issue by playing on different devices, performing a client repair, and reinstalling the game, but the problems persist.

3 Likes

I have the same problem and this has happened on my mobile and tablet so it isnt an issue with my device. I also have other clan mates with the same problem

2 Likes

Same here, on Android. OnePlus mobile. Latest updated OS. Started yesterday. Seems connected to the new non-summon-Strife set up. At least with DHs. Starting to hear others having the same problem. Mine started yesterday. Bg is not doable and game unplayable at times. Goes as far as all movement freezes. Devs, hello? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yep, I’m having the same annoyance here :confused:
It started after the last update :frowning:

2 Likes

Same ptoblem here hope it fix soon

1 Like

Same on samsung 23 ultra. I play a monk and my movement button becomes stuck, skill buttons become stuck down, and dashing is impossible which is the core of my character. I can’t play because I get stuck in place and keep getting hit till my character dies. Just started on 5/7 and is worse today.

1 Like

Same problem here after the update before the last one on 8/5/2024
1.movement pad stuck to the right whenever i press any skill
2.skills dont aim they r just centered on character ex. Aoe skills
3.aiming skills to the right , randomly aim at the left
4. Movement pad doesnt follow the direction you aim

1 Like