We need Auction house ASAP

Most problems go away when items bind on purchase. It kills all flipping.

But yes they have to enforce fair system with no botting or duping of items.

Gold selling is already happening and that is a much harder issue to tackle.

Don’t people realize that Diablo 3 was a real money auction house? It’s not the same thing.

1 Like

Since there is actually people against this idea, which is a shock, Im upvoting. I agree. A built in marketplace with bidding option built in if the seller wants that. But definitely something to connect sellers and buyers.

Well, it was both RMAH and Gold AH.
Both were quite bad for the game as I see it. RMAH was on another level of bad of course, but still…

it all happened before the loot revamp, of course its gonna be bad because that was literally the only way for any normal players to get any sort of good gear, simply farm gold and buy gear.

after the loot revamp the incentive to farm gold dropped like a rock

i would assume not many people would actually farm gold 24/7 like they did in d3 just to get a piece of loot in d4…

I think I have a good starting point how this could work.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/the-case-in-favor-of-a-s4-auction-house

you can sell your items to the ingame vendors

Why exactly do we need to have players botting 24/7 and destroying the game

troll bait thread confirmed

The mess with D3 was the real money AH imho.

1 Like

Do you understand that items that you sell to vendor can sometimes cost millions or even hundred of millions when you sell them on AH?

Probably another D3 player btw.

are you claiming you can’t sell items ingame for gold

Don’t forget you were the one that asked

and the fact remains you can sell your items for gold in game and therefore you have a way to sell your items, which makes the whole premise false to start with, just because you can’t get the infinite amount of gold you want for your junk, doesn’t mean you can’t sell it for gold ingame

confirmed.

man it’s so easy to detect them

It should be a Trade House. Be able to list an item you want to trade for another. Give the option to sell it for gold. Maybe some get a overpowered item they do not want to go to waste and would not mind trading it for an item that is needed for their build.

and I played D1 and 2 as well, are you jealous or something. or just mad because I don’t automatically agree with you and pickup the flaw in your argument
or both

ah it’s pretty funny cuz anytime when i see posts w/o any common sense - they surely made by D3 players or D3 fanboys. Talking nonsense is like a superpower that is acquired from playing d3 a lot. To be honest, it’s just ridiculous and the funniest thing about it is that you and others like you are 100% sure of your own rightness.
Well, every rule naturally has exceptions, but there is still a certain tendency.

you mean I’m acting just like you with your 100% sure of your own rightness

It’s only a matter of time before we get an AH or some other platform for trading, what we have now has to be the worst.

I’m fine with an auction house despite not being very interested in using it, same as I was when D3 released, but I think that’s quite possibly never going to return because after D3 released with loot balanced around having to use it to ever get anything worth a crap, people learned to absolutely loathe it. I’m not sure they ever want to even go there again. :v:

People complained back in D3 cause the AH RUINED the whole point of an Arpg: hunt for good loot on your own. Whats the point having AH now really? They introduced tempering and masterworking + greater affixes. The loot system back in d3 vanilla was garbage because it was built around the AH. Now it doesn’t make sense tbh.

1 Like

how do you work that out?
Diablo 3 started with a RMAH and an AH and now has nothing

and the worst part of having an AH in the game that all the people that want to sell their items always neglect to mention is how the game gets destroyed because of all the bots that are in the game playing 24/7 getting the items instead of the actual players playing the game