So no campfire chat in near future?

They probably won’t have another one until they have something new for us to buy. It’s all about the microtransactions now.

2 Likes

Too much backlash, they’ll go crawl into their holes and hide. Think they’ve lost enough players that they’re not even trying anymore. Are the devs even responding on Twitter about the game? That’s usually the only place they post about it.

Activision standards chased out all of the talent and they cut the budget for any hope of remotely comparable replacements.

Ybarra saying β€œDiablo 4 is successful enough to justified multiple expansions” somehow turns into you saying β€œDiablo 4 is a failure” how exactly?

:thinking:

Fox_Sus.emoji

sounds like a wookiee from Star Wars. rrrrrRRRrrrrRRRrrr :bear: (sorry, no wookiee emoji avalaible)

:ok_hand:

How about taking more than a couple of seconds to thoroughly explain the concept of Uber Uniques. Also take a moment to explain how you guy came up with all of the itemization while your at it?

2 Likes

To busy to set up anymore employees to criticism?

They’re obviously all too busy getting colonoscopies.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of assumptions u making there about minimizing zero dev time.

I can tell u that when a CEO speaks, he is speaking to investors more than customers and such announcements are to project value. It’s like β€œhey, don’t measure us for what we are now, measure us for what we could be”… usually it’s false promises.

Come Nov, once earnings are out we will know the real picture. If MSFT doesn’t make the acquisition or drop Diablo franchise as part of the M&A. Then it’s really the nail in the coffin.

Absolutely! You’ll be seeing plenty of me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Translation: We are restructuring and going through meetings on rebuilding the game.

4 Likes

I set up the forums, so a lot of the intro posts are from me, but yes, I’m a recent addition to the team and one that will be around the forums quite a bit

14 Likes

Meant exactly what I said. We’re doing a lot of planning, and will announce a date once we have one for the community. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

β€œi’ve drawn the short straw”?

4 Likes

First thing you might want to understand with the community is that it’s going to put words in your mouth and they shouldn’t be given attention (unless clarification is actually needed)

3 Likes

Oh don’t worry, this isn’t my first rodeo. Been in the industry a very long while

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum :grinning:

Praaaaaise the new Manager!

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–Œβ–€β–€β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–€β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–β–ˆβ–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–€β–€β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–Œβ–„β–„β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘leβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘Managerβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘hasβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘arrivedβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘

1 Like

Fair enough, it was a knee-jerk reaction on my part.

1 Like