Rapid Fire shooting feels awful after 1.4.1 patch NEW: *UPDATE AFTER HOTFIX*

Search me on yt and see if it’s the same thing…

Hotfix and my RF still is bugged…rolf

IT’S BEING FIXED within the next couple of hours, they have said.

It’s a client patch (edit: I think so due to the RF fix), I’m on ps5 and still nothing here.

mine is fixed!! FINALLY! PS5

The proposed hotfix doesn't explicitly address the issue of shadow clones not copying rapid fire, any word on this? I've posted a separate thread and made a few replies, I understand things can get lost in the weeds with all the doom/gloom posts but hoping this gets acknowledged and addressed ASAP.

EDIT: ITS FIXED

Pretty sure LuckyLuciano has the top RF build and his numbers are on par with those running HS top with 5 out of the top 10 rogues in Pit.

It now has pinpoint accuracy for me haha like all arrows hits the same exact spot

I did 110 on console, pretty sure I know what I’m talking about.

On pc? 20 charssssssssss

Guys arrows doesn’t detect close enemies, they give priority to distant ones. That means insta death when elites push you.

1 Like

Agreed. Based on the patch notes this appears to be the intended state. Can’t say they didn’t review/test it this time.

The Shadow Clone has not fixed yet Mine is still shooting fire arrows

Let me correct myself, I did one more pit on ps5 and now like the other user said is pinpoint acuraccy, very different from before, but not bad at all, pit T100 boss killed in one stun, we are back baby.

2 Likes

Thank you for fixing the spread on Rapid Fire!

There seems to be an issue with close range targeting. When no monsters are around, I can fire Rapid Fire almost under my feet. When an enemy is close however, it auto targets over their head and will not allow me to fire within a circle around myself, preventing me from being able to attack anything on me.

2 Likes

Same RF all arrows go to the same spot but feels terrible on XBox. Constantly misses over the heads and damage numbers on screen only register 1-2 arrows out of the 9+ I shoot IF they even land on a target. please revert back to OG Rapid Fire Arrow when the season launched, at least it was playable. On Console This patch today feels even worse to play than just it did.

1 Like

The hotfix is ​​here.Apparently it has made a difference but the damage is still not as good as before. It is still very random whether the right damage is dealt

Yeah, now it’s better for bossing and worse for mobing, exact like rapid fire itself, lol. Repeating aspect doesn’t work, I tried (may need a client patch).

1 Like

100%! I did massacre the boss lol but getting to it was rough compared to how it had been. Might be time to try Heart Seeker lol

1 Like

I made the change to HS two days ago and haven’t looked back. The #1 Rogue, and 10 following rogues running Pit 120+ are using Heartseeker as well.

Source: maxroll.gg/d4/events/s4-pit-ladder

1 Like