Rapid Fire is no longer copied by Shadow Clones following latest Patch (FIXED)

Title says it all. I’ve posted a youtube video to show the aforementioned behavior in action. Please fix asap, this has literally cut my builds damage in half on single-target, even more in AOE.

Rapid fire shadow clone is broken (link)

PRAISE JEEBUS ITS FIXED

6 Likes

Can confirm it is broken

3 Likes

bumping this to make sure the shadow clone issue doesn’t get buried underneath the other issues!

3 Likes

Bump, can approve this

3 Likes

Really hoping the devs are looking into this, thousands of players just got nerfed into the ground with the rapid-fire bugs.

1 Like

This is bugged for me as well. Shadow clone does not use rapid fire…… and of course my build is around around fire

1 Like

yeah same, its brutal… and blizzard’s community managers are dead silent, not a good look…

1 Like

Because they have no clue how to fix it, when a rollback to 2 days ago patch would totally work until they can properly change things.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me, given the way simple changes completely break the game the developers probably have the coding etiquette of a junior high computer class…

Also, bumping for visibility, please comment to show blizzard that they didn’t just ruin the unique legendary, rapid fire has several other broken interactions that need fixing!

1 Like