Rapid Fire shooting feels awful after 1.4.1 patch NEW: *UPDATE AFTER HOTFIX*

source: x.com

New Patch notes:

**Fixed an issue where an item was mistakenly labeled “Scoundrel’s Kiss” instead of the intended “Sprinkler’s Kiss”. Item label has been fixed and after testing is confirmed to be working as intended.

2 Likes

Figures they’d mess up Rapid Fire.

I wish I could play and experience this issue. But instead after the patch, my game just crashes all the time. I don’t get how people are playing. I crash all the time.

Kind regards Blizz,

Revert the changes to Rapid Fire from your latest patch.

P.S. It isn’t even the top Rogue build, what was the point?

1 Like

Blizzard FIX IT NOW !!!

2 Likes

Please be friendly reminded that there isn’t only 1 degradation related to Rapid Fire after 1.4.1 patch:

3 Likes

Any update Pez? I have friends who have stopped playing because of the issue with this skill.

3 Likes

Guys blizzard doesn’t care about this, its not making them money

4 Likes

Whats the deal here? 24 hours and still no updates?

1 Like

Tell me how those dreadful spiders have perfect accuracy shooting their cold spit but the rapid fire cant be fixed, if you cant fix it please just revert it.

Guys, hopefully, it’s today the fix :crossed_fingers: go start of the post and check the X link ( source )

I hope it gets fixed today too, but knowing blizzard…. This will be put off for a while in order to update the store and get more micro transaction items available

2 Likes

Can we get it fixed already ? Like wtf

4 Likes

24 hours of looking into it and nothing? Having bad luck finding a scoundrel’s kiss?

2 Likes

I literally got my ring the night before that patch, and barely got to use it. I guess the work around is to take the ring off and use holy bolts elixirs until they fix it.

lol been waiting for 10+ hours and went to sleep and came back and still no fix LOL what a company. clap

2 Likes

Posting this here as well (I made a separate post), but shadow clones do not mimic rapid fire anymore.

Huge bummer as my build makes significant use of this! Hoping this gets fixed as part of the rest of the rapid fire fixes.

3 Likes

is your team still looking into it?

Is this going to be friking fixed or am I just going to reinstall Last Epoch and spend money on THEIR SHOP?

1 Like

dad pls fix the bug this is just not playable at all ;ccc