Rapid Fire shooting feels awful after 1.4.1 patch NEW: *UPDATE AFTER HOTFIX*

This whole patch is riddled with bugs why bother patching anything if you dont know wtf your doing

2 Likes

Funny… They have a PTR for “testing” why wouldnt they add “patches” to the PTR before actually pushing it to production?

There is more problems after a patch than there was before, you guys said 19 hours ago you will look into it. how long is it going to take?

3 Likes

Blizz want everyone to play necro this season :rofl:

3 Likes

Where is the patch???

Its crazy, why isnt this fixed yet!?

Have we gotten any update on this?

A live service game that doesn’t fix CRITICAL BUGS immediately… exactly like the last seasons.

Change this game to offline already and spare me of the online bs prejudice without benefits.

2 Likes

please revert that garbage

1 Like

Can we pls get any update…

1 Like

No, you’re going to wait two weeks for acknowledgment of the issue and you’re going to like it

1 Like

Honestly, it’s just infuriating that nobody ever looked at the fix and you shipped it to prod. I’d get fired for sh1t like this but here you are asking for 100$ for another Addon for this game. It’s clear as day not a single person tested this change or if they did they sure as sh1t didnt know how it worked before. And with your awesome dogsh1t Tempering system i cant even play another spec but i have to farm entirely new gear.

9 Likes

I still don’t get it, how can they ‘fix’ the offscreen range issue with rapid fire in the patch notes and at the same time not testing if that ‘‘fix’’ is working correctly? This is beyond crap…

5 Likes

they cant even fix the invisible wall in the game, i cant see them fixing this soon. Its almost as if its a bunch of amateur’s working at blizz, all the “top” guys are working on the new 100$ addon.

Any update blizz? thanks!

1 Like

Still have the rapid fire bug. But I bet they have updated the shop with a bunch of new skins to buy since I’ve been on yesterday

3 Likes

Whoever was in charge for updating the rapid fire must have some kind of a fable for ‘‘spraying’’ things

1 Like

Any Update????????????

2 Likes

ffs how can this not be fixed yet?!?!?!

2 Likes

Massive leadership failures which we ought to expect by now, its gross.

2 Likes