Predict the Melted Heart of Selig NERF NERF! šŸ¤”

Selig may make you immortal, but if you give up so much DPS you canā€™t beat the timer it doesnā€™t really matter. PvP is irrelevent

my one Uber in 120+ farms. Absolute Garbage Roll. Makes me wish I was a partner, so I could at least see the full potential of my build.

please remove this item directly it sucks in pvp

on a barb you are still critting for 100mil before the new glyph. i think immortal hota barbs are going to be just fine in aoz.

Iā€™m running Hota barb. Cleared a 90 last week, canā€™t clear 75 without issue or bloodseeker nonsense this week at all. Made an evidently : offensive/deleted thread last week. #Tinfoilhat

At least they will fix it for PVP in S2, then the rest in S3.

1 Like

some kind of middle ground i guess.
wonā€™t work in pvp in S2 but will still be busted in pve for one month
then will be balanced starting S3.
but seem fine i guess.

immortal shouldnā€™t EVER be a thing , in any game. (especially one with hardcore and pvp)

2 Likes

99% of your power will come from the new Glyph, that DPS loss from using the Melted Heart is like nothing.

But they are nerfing the amulet as predicted. On this Tuesday 12/5, will be nerfed for PvP, and then after S2 is over, will also be nerfed everywhere else. Have fun while itā€™s lasted.

99% is vastly incorrect
it will be x5 at most
that is not even close to 99%

and if u dont do any dmg to begin with than a x5 wont safe u

The best way to fix this item is to still take like 50 percent of the damage to health, and then the other 50 percent drains Resource. Then you canā€™t be invincible. I think itā€™s a dumb item, I donā€™t think you will be able to clear higher AoZ with this strategy. You lose a lot of damage potential with this amulet, especially considering most barbs need Talisman for the overpowersā€¦ Itā€™s not as great as everyone thinks

Barb and Sorc can afford the DPS loss since they have it in abundance. Not so much for Necro who can also get immortal with this amulet since they donā€™t have surplus DPS.

I know pvp is not that important to many, hell even iā€™m not really into it much. But the second a selig barb shows up (and they do) you just have to leave. You are not going to have a chance to covert. If it was a LTP thing i would be ok with it but you can seriously do nothing. I hate nerfs, all classes have an OP as heck build, leave em be, but this item is game breaking in this aspect of the game.

1 Like

Itā€™s all classes NOT just the sorc and the barb so itā€™s not like it makes just one class immortal everyone can have it so why nerf it?

you really dont lose a lot of damage. i have a selig so let me explain. if i set my barb up to use selig my hota still crit op for 100m. i crit damn near all the time and op is damn near all the time also. so i am constantly doing 60-100m to everything. now like someone previously said the new glyph giving 4-5x dmg multiplier thats just upping to like 300-500m constant op crits. oh an with selig i dont have to worry about any damage coming in. without selig and still speccing for survivability i would just be doing double maybe triple the damage but potentially having survivability issues.

so explain to me how its not as great as everyone thinks?

you said it yourself.
ā€œimmortalā€.

it should never be a thing in a game.

3 Likes

sounds pretty good to me idkā€¦

Dude I still donā€™t think itā€™s gonna work manā€¦ Part of keeping full resource comes with fury on Crit and fury on Killā€¦ I just donā€™t think you will be able to maintain full fury in later AoZ if ur not killing in 1 HOTA and spending 60-70 manā€¦ You are overlooking some key aspects of how HOTA functions in play. So spend fury and drain fury with Seligā€¦ I doubt itā€™s gonna workā€¦ Iā€™m calling it right now

People canā€™t be immortal in real life so they turn to a game to satisfy their desire, and you whinners are saying this canā€™t be in the game? Go play with yourself in the real world FFS! We just want to have some fun after work!!! GDMIT!!!

More specifically it canā€™t be in an ONLINE game.
since it impact every other players and will impact ladder , pvp and hardcore making any challenge : null and void.

Itā€™s like cheating pretty much.
And removing any kind of challenge in a video game isnā€™t really fun for most people.

though , yes many loved toying with cheat code in offline game like grand theft auto 3 etcā€¦
but in an online game where it can impact everyone else by making pvp area simply unplayable except by these ā€œimmortalā€ players : itā€™s simply very bad balance and obviously unintended

wanting something akin to cheating in term of power is fine and dandy but it makes lot of other players not able to enjoy the game (especially in pvp) simply because some want to abuse this.

2 Likes

im surprised content came about this late. ppl are already done with season heh
cya in s3 gamers

if you want the content to be seen you gotta release it with the season, not once everyone is done with it.