Please give us a auction house

What you want to sell us trash triple stat and should be vendor . What you want is uber rare and ppl arnt going to have spares of

It’s valuable for a druid player who wants life and overpower in their weapon. In diablo trade 3GA items are listed for billions of gold.

Storm’s Companion most likely isn’t an item which is sought after, but I would pay whatever the asking price is if I had the resources to buy it. Why? Because I want to have that item. Players who are willing to pay for an item define the value.

Well the game director doesn’t want an AH and I’m with him.
No amount of forum crying is going to have turn up
I hope using Diablo trade website is found to break ToS and players with your toxic trade mentality are ban honestly.
You want loot farm for it. Kill monsters. Obols
There no deep requirement for AH and would not be affordable anyway for most casual players
Oh I need this item CBF playing the game for hours for a dopamine hit when it drops. I’ll just cheat my way and buy it via some 3rd party site.
Such a good mindset to have lmao

2 Likes

Crying? Toxic trade mentality? What?

I listed my items here because I’m not having success in the trade chat.

If trade chat doesn’t work then to bad. Vendor it. Clearly ppl don’t want your item or arnt selling
You want gear. Farm like the rest of us don’t cheat your lazy way there

1 Like

I don’t understand anymore what you are talking about.

AH in game equals trash. End of story

Ok.

Agree I made a huge post saying how to do it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/the-case-in-favor-of-a-s4-auction-house

1 Like

And it’s going to be ignored like all your other posts cause AH is a terrible idea

1 Like

I’ll keep trying on the forums then.

And nobody will buy your item on the forums selling buying that way is fail x10

PC players are blessed anyway with the trade website. You can screenshot the item and drag and drop for sale. On console we are forced to do it stat by stat tipping. so no gold for us for selling items, basicly.

But, yeah i am with you. Stash tab like poe or maybe a hole stash.

Tell me you didn’t play D3 at launch without telling me you didn’t play D3 at launch.

1 Like

Scariest things in the game were the Bees in act 2

2 Likes

I kill monster for loot and usally get items for other builds which i sell for gold then in turn buy what I want… now with the trade discord this slows things down a lot…

Maybe play the game and don’t use trash 3rd party sites and karma might give you what U want.

I absolutely despise the fact that you’re forced to trade items in order to keep up with the insane gold costs. It is frustrating and annoying and the only thing that’s really making me want to stop playing. AHs have a long tradition of inviting wales, bots, gold sellers. I do not want that in D4. Please don’t ruin the game with stuff like that.
Make trade like it worked in D3, where you could trade stuff to your party members. That’s more than enough. It’s already taking the fun out of the game the way it is now.

1 Like

hm looks like we are playing absolutly different games.

WTS for 0 gold:

• 2GA Amulet: *life on hit / *dmg / ias
  • 2GA Amulet: *max life / *lucky hit chance / cdr
  • 1GA Amulet: *crit / cdr / +2 frigid finesse (sold) :x:
  • 3GA Amulet: *max life / *energy on hit / *energy on kill
  • 3GA 2-Hand-Mace: *willpower / *max life / *overpower
  • 2GA Hunter’s Zenith: *quickshift / *shapeshift dmg (sold) :x:
  • 200% Paingorgers: low roll on crit chance
  • 1GA Mad Wolf’s Glee: *poison DR (sold) :x: