Please give us a auction house

I think last epoch did it right as far as trading and something blizzard should do blizzard things with. take someone else’s idea and make it their own

2 Likes

I mean why not. Other studios have been ripping of things from blizzard for the last 20 years.

great ideas done better is what makes the world better

Look at PSO2 and their player shops. I still think their implementation is one of the best.

+1 for an in-game auction house. Something simple to start with is fine. You’ve created a reason to farm and trade, but relying on third-party websites is ludicrous.

2 Likes

Would be a good idea. But only with ingame gold and items, not any form of real money ah, that would brake the game for sure. But easier trading would be welcome.
In worst case just an ah can also brake the game. Because i believe some players are buying gold from third party sites already, and items as well.
And then it will be like in torchlight infinite, where all things on ah cost so much you need to buy from third party sites to even have a chance to buy it.
And the game will begin swarm with gold sellers. There are pros and cons with it.

plese please please give us a ah. the website almost never works and the discord is hit and miss. it also takes a lot of time away from the game to sell items on either compared to just listing on a ah and going right back to pits

Here is why i dont think it will happen. In an interview jay wilsom said

During a panel at Portland Retro Gaming Expo (via PC Gamer), Diablo III lead designer Jay Wilson shared why it took so long for Blizzard to remove the unpopular mechanic.

“The reason we did not get rid of it right away when we saw it was a problem was legally we didn’t think we could because it was advertised on the boxes,” Wilson said. “So we actually took a long time to try and work out all the legal issues before we finally said, ‘okay, we think it’s worth trying it, if we get a lawsuit oh well.’”

Wilson also noted that the auction house was not very popular, saying, “If it made more than 10 or 15 million [dollars] I’d be surprised. It sounds like a lot of money but WoW probably made that every 10 seconds. It was not very popular.”

thats real money ah. no one wants thats we want a normal ah like in wow, last epoche, and many other games for in game money

1 Like

No auction house
End of topic

well we will discuss it you go plug your ears in the corner

It’s not happening. There are so many legal reasons why and it huge fail in D3 . Blizzard arnt repeating that mess
Even if it was in game only ppl will use 3rd party sites to buy gold to then buy an item.
It would become so inflated and aweful.
Stick with trade chat it works mostly and that’s what it’s foran AH has no requirement in D4 it’s just your way of avoiding being social

You can still use an external website with non-instant buyout like POE as a friction.

But whoever want to play trading simulator will use whatever is available anyway.

He spoke about both the gold and RMAH. It took away from the core of the game which was to kill monsters and get loot.

There is so much truth to this. Let people play trade simulator if they want. Keep it out of the game.

Auction house would be great and greatly alleviate the lack of storage space problem.

Boost this post - it has this and other suggestions:

the only legal things nd fail that came from d3 was real money. no one wants a real money ah just a normal gold ah like most other games

I wish there was an auction house in diablo 4…

I am not able to sell my items, also I’m not able to buy anything.

I want to buy:
+4 Boulder Boots
Storm's Companion with GA's

I want to sell:
3GA Two-Handed Mace, Willpower/Life/Overpower

Seasonal SC

Diablo General Manager Rod Fergusson has said there are no plans for an Auction House. You can list all the reasons why you might think it will be fun but unless you can change Rod Fergusson’s mind than you are beating a dead horse. What matters most is why he thinks it is a bad idea and nobody (nobody!) who is arguing for an AH is doing that.

D3 players have tried to tell you but you refuse to listen. There are pro’s and con’s to this issue and there are some very serious con’s all of the pro-AH people are ignoring and pretending doesn’t exist. Until these serious problems are addressed there will never be an AH.

Or you can kill monsters for loot like the game is designed for instead of buying your way to your build :grinning: