Please give us a auction house

either give us a auction house or something like poe has out of stash. these 3rd part discords and trade sites take so much time away from actually gaming to sell when they are working and they dont work 1/2 the time… the economy is very good but now give us real tools to trade. or maybe /trade working for more then 12 players at once… anything

44 Likes

i would like to see a AH, dont really like the fact that you have to use a 3rd party same with group finder! how hard is it just to find a group that does hell tides or torment bosses

5 Likes

not hard at all to find grooups doing helltide. many people always there and dont even need to be in same grp. now tabbing out to post/respond to trades on a 3rd party website since we have no real way to trade in game easy just takes you away from the game

An AH like WoW. I would be farming so hard to sell and it would give a whole new reason to engage with content granted they put more stuff in the game that gives us a reason to want gold also

6 Likes

3rd party sites will still exist and D4 would turn into D3 trade simulator when it had an AH so no thanks. Id rather kill demons then play tradesim 2.0

2 Likes

I would even be ok with something like poe where I could just drop items in the stash but this 3rd party stuff full of ads is not the way. Thewebsite seems to be bugged more then 1/2 the time. The test is done and blizzard can see that players like trading so now gives us real tools

4 Likes

i would rather have a AH

3 Likes

I actually prefer an auction house to logging in with my account on a third party site.
Just imagine if diablo trade is hacked, what could happen if the passwords are seen.

Blizzard has to set up an auction house so we wouldn’t have the problem of gold shortage in the game.

7 Likes

Never going to happen. Expanding trading in S4 is causing those duplicating gold and selling that gold for real money to increase their business.

An AH would increase the counterfeiting of gear and gold exponentially. The only way to stop counterfeiting of gear and gold is to reduce trading; not expand it.

2 Likes

The same thing again, eh partner?

they sell gold because there is open trade… and we still don’t have an auction.
Well, for you to understand what is open trade plus auction house is a lot for you.

what the hell is counterfeiting in diablo? it’s not like there are bootleg shakos made by some “nikke” or “adidos” some fake brands trying to imitate the original.

if you mean duping: that is a problem unrelated to trading, and is an issue that should be fixed anyway.

and as long as this is a multiplayer game, there will be 3rd party sites selling stuff. even if you remove trading alltogether, they’d just sell spots in a party that kills duriel for you.

but sure go ahead and remove a feature a lot of people like and use as is intended, just because a small minority might abuse it, makes perfect sense.
make the game worse for everyone, because some might misuse it, great plan.

4 Likes

Hi. Welcome to Diablo. We don’t have Offline play.

1 Like

Don’t even bother answering him he doesn’t understand that the way to eliminate bots is to remove trading between players.

He is adamant that they don’t put up an auction house but he doesn’t understand what open trading is.

trading is what people like. its the devs job to stop dube glitch and ban rmt not ruin trading for the rest of us

7 Likes

Devs can’t ban something they don’t control. They don’t control 3rd party sites.

The only way to eliminate RMT is to have everything bind on pickup and zero trade. Or you allow trade and live with RMT. Devs have chosen the latter.

I’m sure they’ll ban accounts, but it will be minor in comparison that actually engage in RMT.

1 Like

they dont control 3rd party sites but all game companies ban rmt buyers and sellers. to not have a normal feature in most online games because of a rmt site is just dumb. the rmt will be there either way and the ban waves will happen anyway

1 Like

AH or any proper in-game trading system is wayyyy too advanced for this very particular d4 team.

1 Like

I get it. You don’t know what happened the last time there was an AH. Pretending it did not happen will not convince Blizzard to add an AH because they know, and remember, and do not want to repeat that disaster.

When people bot the game, and duplicate gear and gold, that is the same thing as counterfeit gear and gold. We all know what problems counterfeit money and goods are in real life and pretending it’s not bad in a game like Diablo will not help you convince anyone who can make a difference.

Take your pay to play scam somewhere else…

If people want to play a “Trader” class, that is up to them. Since Blizzard does not have one, there is zero reason for them to support it with an AH.

I had to turn off the Trade channel due to all the spam myself. I am a much happier player now.

I wouldnt say that but maybe with time involved lol