Mid season patch next week

Nah sorcs have it bad because so many ppl chose the featured orb and immunity build so sorc items go for googlillions. So you brick something and its so costly to replace. You are better off selling godlike items and just buying 2 greaters.

Sorcs at least me use Uber helm, uber ring, winterglass, esu, and tal ring.

Ok we do have it easy for most part on tempers.

But I still cant hit mah good wands!!!

:running_man: :running_man: :running_man:

do you even play D4

like the game is easy and you dont even need loot

why do we even need an auction house then?

This is completely false, but true for the bad players.

That’s why me along with friends made an incredible amount of money off the loser whales. To this day, I probably will never spend all the money in my battle.net account, mostly because the quality of games activision creates is dog crap nowadays.

But yeah, you’re wrong, the RMAH made a lot of good players rich. Carry on

1 Like

i would be ok with ah if

a) boa on sell so none of this flipping bs
b) extreme policing of bots and third party rmt.
c) a crisis team set up that quickly finds, identifies, and deals with dupes

problem is 2 of these things will never happen b/c blizzard is cheap and won’t spend money to do them. :confused:

2 Likes

WE can fix this and do a better AH this time. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/the-case-in-favor-of-a-s4-auction-house

Relying on a potentially unsafe, unreliable, slow, and scammy 3rd party trade site is not acceptable.

5 Likes

or just a thought keep the drop rates the same but with a ah we would have 99% more players then the trade sites involved. it would be harder for rmt people to just buy up items instant with 4b offer to resale on their website because there would be more of it

1 Like

Hope druids receive a pretty significant overhaul. Itemization in s4 has not helped but man many of the builds are aspect starved, multiplier starved.

for fair trading

no one wants to use a 3rd party site to trade!

1 Like

but you dont have to use it :wink:

my anti virus goes crazy on the website plus we have to give up our real battle tag to friend people… the tempering was so bad it forced us to go to these websites to sale and buy to just have items brick anyway but at least with a ah i wouldnt need to stay glued to third party stuff and just list my items and go back to the grind

2 Likes

I mean come on. IF you want to trade items are you saying do it in actual trade chat in D4 one item at a time with WTS? You can send what 2 msg a minute? Get real here!

1 Like

you do if u want to sale and buy… the in game trade chat doesnt work

im reacting to deathscathe there:

soooo, we dont need an auction house. items drop.

It IS a balance patch, afterall. Some nerfs are to be expected, as would buffs.

why put my post out of context

he simply was afraid that he would need to use a AH to get pass a threshold

which isn’t the case in D4

:rofl: im not “afraid” i just dont want to play another auction house simulator again. AH works in MMOs they do not work in arpgs.

Spot on

sorry not afraid 20 characters

they worked really well in last epoche. I do not want a real money ah though. I do not want a wow token ah just a easy trade system with no 3rd party

LE did have an interesting system but lets be realistic any game with trade will also involve RMT. You wont get rid of it.