Lvl 50 Required for World 3 and 70 for World 4. This is not on patch note!

Blizzard is ruining ma vidya gaim!!!1!1!1!1!

Unless my memory is wrong, it says “Recommended” not “Required” they’re going to need to change that.

1 Like

The devs seem to have completely lost all connection with their player base.

Those millennials (I’m guessing?) that developed D4 have clearly never played D2 back in the day. An important part of the experience was being able to level chars reasonably quickly (a must for hardcore back then, even more of a must now for those short 3 month seasons).

They’re effectively destroying any option to level quickly. That together with lackluster patch notes? I think S1 will be my first and last season at this rate. What went through their minds? “Oh hi, we want you to specifically take this slow road! One character per season, that’s it!” or “you’re not a streamer or unemployed person? ha! screw you! good luck getting to 100 with more than 1 char”.

Thats your opinion. Thats not what blizzard wants. The season journey should take most of the season. Restarting characters will make that more difficult. The problem is, the game that blizzard wants to make and the game you want to play are not the same. And you’re blaming blizzard.

Many reasons why Diablo IP, ARPG appeals to us, buying gamers, of which, ONE core factor is trying out various builds (a)

1. Make levelling reasonable, cue fast, aka Eternal Realm.
  2. Make acquiring seasons powers Early Fast, progressively “slow” crossed with inversely “insane power” for grinders and people who grind longer and harder.
    Happy balance devs / profits / and Gamers.

(a) linked to many current issues (loot, stash, space, filters, keywords, 10 char slots usd70,90,100 . It’s truly disrespectful for hidden nerfs, and ignoring customers base post-purchase $$$$.

Last word, we do love our Diablo… =S
I don’t ever think I return to a eatery/restaurants/small business if they ever overcharged me or gave bs poor service.

1 Like

What was recommended is now required? Sad.
I don’t care how blizzard want me to play the game, I do what I want and play, (paid for the game now they need to step off and let us play the game).
I’m not saying balancing classes shouldn’t happen here, but they really need to let us play however we want. Some of this patch note shouldn’t have mattered to anyone (including Blizzard), like xp’s - why nerf that? It was long enough to get 1 character at lev 100.
Overall, I think Blizzard need to rethink some of their thought processes here, instead of nerfing all the time, how about “improving” some other aspect of the game. Including life quality changes, I can name several that would help player’s from teleporting to other players, (you can join player’s in clan but not request join (or while in party) as you could under social?) to diminishing the amount of loading screens? Stash space, include gems and sigil’s in the material list or something, throw in aspects too while at it (or in codex of power - add a little Number beside it to which player’s own and not own) to free up stash space? Many aspects can be improved in this game, but Nerfs is the mindset?? w/e

I can confirm, the threshold for World Tier 4: Torment quest to appear is set to lvl60 (not 70!). If you did the capstone before lvl60, it simply doesnt count. As soon as you hit lvl60, you need to do the capstone again anyway, otherwise the quest is incompleted

now if your friend starts after you they cant play with you unless you stop playing your main. WEEEEEE

No you won’t because I am currently boycotting the Season as should everyone who thinks this patch was absurd. Ya know I’m in the very large crowd of over 20k up votes on reddit saying the Patch was a slap in the face.

Though I have no idea what me not buying anymore Blizzard games has to with the games I already bought? How about think a little bit before you speak.

2 Likes

Well, if this wasn’t bad enough.

I started playing WT4 at lvl 58, no way in hell I’m going to grind 12 more lvls of sacred trash loot and ridiculous xp before playing WT4.

Big no no.

https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/1681775937183162368?t=a29f_jv8vB-TC-nwRrTAzw&s=19

ANd fixed

2 Likes

Yep. Apart from the actual patch, which was the worst decision you made, changing the level requirement for the world tiers comes in a close second. Keep your Malignant Hearts, i’m not interested.

That’s a win for us!

This knee jerk in terms of patching and development a month and a half after they release the game while critical game bugs and skipping / ignoring player feed back (quality of life improvments disregarded brushed to the side) mind bleeding.

It seriously hurts my head. You (as a developer) can’t just roll out massive game changing mechanics without doing some proper testing and listening to the feedback of your customer base. Thats what BETA realms are for…

whose bright idea was to put a level limit on tier worlds in a open world action RPG. I mean who asked for them to put a hard cap on? Heck i think for the most part they were almost there in terms of enjoyability and playability - a few tweaks to quality of life and fixing the VRAM leak, as well as giving the sorceress some love was all that was needed. Now after their “restoring our vision” patch… well D3 now looks better in terms of playablity and enjoyablity.

Hahahaha, their stupidity is unending.

They reverted the change.

You idiots can stop crying.

still doesn’t answer the question to why was the decision made in the first place. Calling people idiots for voicing their valid concerns as customers is low brow. White Knighting is not warranted.

1 Like

for now the only clown here is you
no changes atm.

2 Likes

What is the psychology of the white knight? Here we have one specimen insulting people for giving correct feedback that caused a bad idea to be reverted. He calls this necessary feedback “crying” and is clearly upset that such opinions exist.

Bizarre to say the least.

3 Likes