GPU Temp skyrocket when in inventory interface

My PC gets very hot and the fans spin very fast every time I let my inventory open.

Other than that, the game has regular micro-stutters and lags (when teleporting to a new zone or when other players appear on screen).

Unfortunately, you are not alone.

PC Sounds like a Jet Engine - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Abnormally high GPU usage during inventory / vendor menu - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

GPU Load Increase While Talking with Vendor - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

GPU going mad in inventory / vendor menu - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Best thing we can do it be vocal and keep these threads at the top.

1 Like

Yup, really hope they address this. I haven’t found anyone this ISN’T affecting, tbh

6900xt/5800x3d/32gb 4x8
same problem here, i’m locked at 1440p 240hz, never had a problem till 10 min ago, started to hear my gpu ramping up hard then i noticed on my nzxt cam 99% - 2600mhz gpu maxed out.
something weird, never had this problem till now
there were times where i opened map/inventory and my gpu would go low freq and i had to put a stream on second monitor so it wouldn’t stutter my gameplay while i watch the map/inventory. now it’s the other way around.

Issue still reproduces for me, despite several of the bandaid fixes suggested.

the game is poorly developed…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.