GPU Load Increase While Talking with Vendor

I’m running an RTX 3080 with a 2K monitor. When talking to any vendor my GPU load can almost double, from 45% to 80%+. The vertical sync is off and my frame rate is limited to 110. I’ve installed the latest Nvidia drivers. Is this normal?

1 Like

No it is not normal. I made a topic about my laptop Dream Machines. It crashed twice durning talking with npc. Now he is not turning on. Died and i can’t refund it so care.

Same problem for me, RTX 2080 Super, all drivers updated.

Same problem but with a 1660 Super with latest drivers, normally my GPU load is on the 70’s with capped 70 FPS but when using the vendor GPU load jumps to 100%, the FPS drops and fans go crazy after a minute or so.

I made a post on this in the original Beta and they never responded or addressed it. It never should have made it to live and come actual launch, it’s going to be a disaster.

3 Likes

If You do not send this topic to any gaming media/site and make it public then they will never do anything. I am 100% that game killed my laptop. That voltage spikes were made by pure code.

I had 1650ti mobile.
Warranty for my laptop has ended for my laptop half year ago.

Thanks for the heads up on our website. I’ve tested it and it’s indeed a problem regarding GPU usage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.