Game freezes at "logging into Diablo IV" after waiting in queue

Anyone else have something similar happen?

14 Likes

yeah same here. Stuck while logging in

3 Likes

Another blizzard failstart, same here. Freeze after queue…

4 Likes

Yes. Black screen with the esc to game menu not functioning. I have to shut it down via task manager.

Same issue. Was reported back during Server Slam too and seems like it’s only gotten worse. At least then it’d sometimes load, now I can’t get in at all: Game crashes on startup - #135 by DeathAngel-1485

1 Like

Yup same problem for me.

Same for me after waiting in 2 queues when it says logging into the game my screen flashes and I can see the spinning mouse icon.

Eventually it asks me to wait or close the program

3 Likes

The program does not respond after the queue…

2 Likes

honestly just glad its not only me having this issue. Doing a scan and repair now but this is really upsetting. After all the betas and test runs they still couldn’t get it right. Shouldn’t have expected much from blizzard tbh

2 Likes

I did that to no avail. Still can’t get through the queue log in…

Yes, red spinning indicator while queued. Then while “Logging into Diablo IV” it stops spinning and the game just hangs/becomes unresponsive.
I’m on Windows 11, i7 10th gen, rtx 3070.

The beta worked great for me.

3 Likes

Yes beta work good, i have Windows 11 i3 and GF 1050 TI

1 Like

I have Windows 11, i7 13th gen, 4090.

Can’t get through the login queue at all…

2 Likes

Im trying a uninstall and resinstall. I got fast internet so i’ll let u guys know if that works of if its a waste of time

5 Likes

Same here. And the beta also worked great for me after some initial crashes.

Same here. Had no problem with any of the 3 betas but of course. This is so frustrating.

I had the same issue. No problems with the beta.
Then I realized the main difference between the beta and launch. There is a 4k & Ultra pack that is about 39gig, by default added onto your install. I uninstalled this pack and I was able to login without an issue.
Hopefully this helps others.

All betas with these same problems, I thought it would be fixed. Blizzard being a company just like the others. ask for the refund and wait for D5!!!

Played the beta just fine - can’t get past the loggin screen now. Crashes every time it goes from the queue boss to the login boss. Good times. Drivers up to date.

1 Like

I had the same exact thought, so uninstalled the high res assets. Unfortunately still giving me the same issue.