Game freezes at "logging into Diablo IV" after waiting in queue

i tried right now but no luck :frowning:

Doing a clean uninstall and reinstall - will see if that works or they fix it by then.

Thanks Blizz!

Same here, uninstalling the high-res pack didnā€™t help.

No changes here other than trying again and I got into the game this time.

$100 for this thing to keep happening, must be nice, GG

1 Like

This did not work for me - I just tried it.

1 Like

How are the streamers doing? They all on running around with no issues?

1 Like

they prolly get early access to it so they can get in no problem. Would be great for them to acknowledge the issue

Update:ā€œQuickā€ Same issue as the betaā€¦what they doing?

Donā€™t bother uninstalling because it still persists GG

There is information from blizzard that improving fix quickly. Iā€™m waiting a few more minutes if they donā€™t fix this i go to sleepā€¦shame on you blizzardā€¦

2 Likes

Same issue, just now it is worse than Server Slam. Had zero issues in beta. Regressive nonsense.

Yes sir, it crashes first in spash screan, but i click past that, i get stuck at login after queue

1 Like

In their defense, there are WAY more people than beta I imagine.

I was able to create a character, but the game crashed after getting stuck loading the first cinematic and now Iā€™m back in the same loop of having the game go unresponsive at ā€œlogging into Diablo IVā€

The same thing just happened to me

whole blizzard is sleeping zZzZZ ?

1 Like

Same with Aya Neo 2
The drives are updated

My guess is some type of patch is going to be needed because the game becomes unresponsive after the queue when it hands the clients over to the game servers.

Ok this is going to sound insane but hear me out and try it first. When you launch spam click the game as fast as humanly possible until you see the intro cut scene is skipped. The cutscene is what is crashing you. If you get into queue and can still hear the music you should get all the way in. If the music stops half way into queue you need to relaunch cuz ur about to crash.

2 Likes

Yes i have the same problem hereā€¦

All I hear is thundering/wind?