Community Questions for Oct 4 Developer Update Livestream

Class balancing is always difficult and currently feels off within the game, could you give us some insights on possible changes being worked on that would address this?

Will Solo Self Found (SSF) mode come to Diablo 4?

Any ideas of expanding or changing the current crafting system?

Added all of these questions, I’m always up for rewording them.

1 Like

Good enough, I don’t want to be strict on technicalities, basically because I don’t know their inspiration and their view on the classes (if they have any direction at all), so let’s leave it open like that.

1 Like

U loose your time asking questions.
D4 is dead just get some more space in you SSD to play other real games !!

whether they plan on adding a last online for clan management.

Since there are many different ideas about clan activities from the community, it’s better to keep this one broad and ask if they plan on doing something related to clans in the future

1 Like

Where are the repeatable bosses like Diablo, etc that we had in previous Diablo titles.

Why is my screen still spammed with combat text and no option to disable and customize. VULNERABLE! VULNERABLE VULNERABLE VULNERABLE ! ! !

Stash tabs.

1 Like

Thx for this post. I ask the questions so you dont have to!!! Apologies if one or more of these asked already.

30 questions here I go:

ITEMIZATION:
7 When will crafting options for items like D3 had with recipe drops be added?
13 When sets come out are they going to be as powerful and game defining as D3?
15 Will primal items make a return?

NM DUNGEONS:
16 Are dungeons going to be given an identity? IE some better for goblins, some better for elite packs, ect.
27 Why do some dungeons finish without spawning upgrade glyph thing?

PLAYER COMMUNITY:
18 Why are we missing social features that other Diablo games have?
19 Will player guilds be updated to have more impact?

OPEN WORLD:
20 How are we going to make the open world matter?
29 Is world tier 5 coming?

GLYPHS, SKILLS, PARAGON, BALANCING:
1 Why is aspect of static cling for sorcerers still broken after 4-5 months after reported? Follow up question. Why are fixes taking so long in general?
2 Why is the electrocute glyph for sorcerer not fixed to do something?
6 Can we add highlighting paragon nodes that fit the requirement for slotted glyphs?

UI:
3 What is the final solution to loading other ppl stash issue?
4 Why dont we earn an extra stash tab per season?
23 Will character default inventory ever be increased?

PVP:
5 What are the caps in PVP for crit damage, attack speed, ect?
28 Have all the red dust exploits been fixed?

MISC:
8 Any plans for new world types to compete with eternal? Like Legacy where all seasons are implemented? Solo Self Found with trading off?
9 Any plans to add alternate skill effects in cosmetic shop?
10 Are we going to add pets back in game?
11 Why is there only one type of loot goblin?
12 Why no Bandit Shrine?
14 Any plans to add player housing to the game?
17 Will there be added uses for the zillions of gems we are hoarding? IF not why do gems drop so much?
21 When can we expect the next new hero to be released like monk, witchdoctor, or crusader? Follow up question. Why dont we release a new hero or hero variant on each new season? The variant could then have a free respec and turn into the normal variant when sent to eternal.
Hero Variants = By the Power of Greyskull here are Powerful Hero Variants! 💀
22 Why do vendors sell some blue/magic items instead of all rares?
24 Why has the exorbitant occultist enchant cost not been decreased?
25 Sorcerer seems weak compared to other heroes. Any plans to buff sorcerer with a 3rd enchant slot or similar large buff?
26 Last Stand event mastery is nearly impossible. Any changes to make this easier?
30 Will death penalties be increased to include xp loss?

4 Likes

i know bumping is rather not “liked” but i hope the mods are okay with it. if not, im fine to take a temp ban ^^ its a cool community effort and its weird other topics overrun it in my opinion <3

2 Likes

I’m fine if that’s the reason too, so Ill bump it every day until the Oct 4th.

Also not a fan of necroing or spamming old threads, but this is one of the threads that has meaning. At least compared to most threads in the forum.

It is very hard to unite this community in any way, this is one of those reasons.

2 Likes

absolutely. i mean i still like d4 and dont regret the purchase but what iggi collected here is absolutely fair and correct. we all hope for the diablo franchise to be awesone ^^

2 Likes

Are there any plans to condense the amount of affixes currently on gear?

I hope not, i wold love more affixes, not less.

Any plans for a higher tier of gear for endgame?

I hope not, we already have normals, magicals, normal rares and sacred rares that become useless because of ancient ones, one more tier make no sense

Would it be possible to limit the level requirement of an item that drops based on the World Tier more so then the player level? This makes it harder to gear up alts for example.

They already put a cap of 80, its already easy enough

1 Like

there are mods here?

So you would like more affixes? I think they’ve reached the limit of what they can add, the only thing missing is +% damage to specific mob types (which can be found on elixirs). I mean +duration to shrine buffs is actually an affix. I made a comment about this before but some items can quite literally have upwards of 50 affixes they can roll on one piece of gear due to class specific affixes as well.

It gets to the point where trying to find even decent gear with just 2 or 3 of the stats you want is like finding a needle in a haystack, if you find all 4 you may want to play the lottery. Just my opinion though, I’ve seen this brought up a lot on these forums.

Sorry I should reword this, I meant higher ilvl tier, currently the cap is ilvl 845 (without upgrades). Which does little but add more armor/damage. Affix ranges are capped at 720 I believe? A higher ilvl tier would increase the affix range as well as the armor/damage on gear. I’ll reword this.

Although I assume we won’t see a new ilvl tier until they add a new world tier difficulty, but doesn’t hurt to ask.

It was asked so I added it, I personally don’t mind it myself, but I can see how some would find it inconvenient.

Currently working on adding some of these in. You ask some very specific questions that also kind of coincide with other questions already asked, but it’s a good list. I feel some are a little too specific, so I may shorten them a bit for the ones I add.

Apologies for the delay, I’ll start to incorporate them tomorrow morning. Just didn’t want you to feel I’m ignoring you. I only give likes to posts that ask questions after I’ve put in their questions to remind me I’ve actually done it or not.

1 Like

Great job, resuming them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

they arent “capped” there, its just the current last breakpoint where stats do a little jump. basicially you can say the stats can increase, tho its of course just a minor amount

1 Like

true the clan system needs a lot of love.

2 Likes

Updated and added a few more questions. Shameless bump I know.

Um… :duck: :duck: :watermelon:

List is great and getting bigger, daily bump. Maybe someone else would have some questions to add.

1 Like

Maybe theres some in this thread from 24 hours b4 this on on the same exact topic

1 Like

Take and use what you will. I only ask the questions I dont judge!

2 Likes