Cinder Drop Rate Shadow Nerfed

How could such an obvious bug not be detected on the test realm?

Oh i forgot… :clown_face:

1 Like

You people are awfully inept

are you planning to change drop rates, make items interesting, and generally make the game less like lost ark and more like an actual diablo game? When will you patch a soul into the game? No inventory management, promises months away that have been known since alpha - what is the actual excuse?

i already hated farming helltide for forgotten souls to modify my gear, now it takes even longer. bleh

Go to the sorcerer forum, seems like it’s not the only thing that changed without any patch note

How about you actually fix something that really affect every person on PC? [Main Thread] Game Freezes/Crashes GPU fans screaming when opening specific UI Elements - June 2023

Hello? If you first time seeing this thread, its about GPU usage when opening inventory or vendor UI. Vendor ui just put to knee any GPU. It affects you if you are playing your own game.

You are ignoring it (blizzard) for over a month now, but the issue come from open beta. Zero posts, zero “acknowledgment” of an issue, zero communication. Its like you are playing some other game.

WTF?

the drop rate is off … you should be getting 80% less not 60% will be fixed

yes. when? uber uniques were already fixed. no drops in helltides still in the game.

I’ll laugh when the “issue” is they intended to nerf it even further.

Good thing I quit this game two weeks ago. I should have known better than to buy another blizzard game.

Way to bait some suckers lol

Uniques that vender for 200k+. In all truthfulness. Ive found 2 tempest roars and 1 crones from the pvp chests.

Is the issue that global loot was reduced and the helltide cinders use the same modifier?

Someone is having multiple nerfgasms.

1 Like

You’re saying that as if i’m supposed to be impressed or excited about it. I’m not. The uniques are uninteresting and suck.

Are you guys reading the forums???

Can you please relay to someone somewhere about how completely screwed up this patch is?

Can you tell them they just lit D4 on fire? This patch is literally going to kill whats left of the player base.

GO READ ANY FORUM OR DISCOORD.
Go watch ANY Streamer or Videos made

Like??? HOWWWWWWWWW

5 Likes

If you can hotfix by rolling back the patch that be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like I’m getting trolled at this point by incompetency.

1 Like

and youre insulting me like you’re jealous. So how about keeping your comments to yourself :smiley:

Don’t know how you got that take from what I said.
Why would I be jealous? In fact I feel pity for anybody even still playing the game, that includes you. You go and chase that carrot