Cinder Drop Rate Shadow Nerfed

Can confirm. This happened to me when I tried a few minutes ago. I usually got 20 - 30 cinders per event sometimes more depending. At the end of three events, I had 40. And they raised the cap needed for mystery chests. I also noticed more horse blockades on the routes between the events. What the F is wrong with these devs? The whole design of this game is just whack. I feel like progression is being slowed to the point where the game is just tedious and no longer fun.

30 Likes

Yup, it got massively nerfed. Cinders barely dropped, cost to open a Mystery Chest got much higher and mobs are harder to kill as well. In 1 hour I opened 1 Mystery Chest and 1 normal chest.
I used to enjoy Helltides for the rewards but now I found it boring, very boring, not worth it anymore, better stuck with NM dungeons only.

17 Likes

hot fix 1.1.1 for the patch 1.1:

• we reverted the helltide behaviour to its previous state as we unintendetly lost 95% of players doing it
32 Likes

THIS is the real reason lol

17 Likes

God, I wish I could still get a refund on this crap.

10 Likes

There is an issue with Helltide Cinders that the team is looking into.

77 Likes

o thank god for some good news lol

5 Likes

There is issue with dev team that no1 is looking into, just why did you nerf sorc and barb? Im main Necro and I get bone nerfs but for real sorc and barbs?

37 Likes

The issue with this Dev team Are you looking it??? They have no Clue what Arpg needs to be FUN

44 Likes

whats with all the nerf, sorc was the worst they dont need much more nerf.

7 Likes

CONFIRMED.

RIP helltides

5 Likes

What about the issue with the game being terrible. Is the dev team looking into that?

55 Likes

i hope they look into the rest of the patch too, thanks for this though

12 Likes

oh they still dropping too often for you? Gotta halt all progression?

10 Likes

how is it that the team somehow manages to screw up the drop rate for something, when all they were supposed to adjust was the cost of something else?

im calling BS that it is an “issue” and they are backpedaling real quick to try and save face considering how bad the patch has turned out to be.

35 Likes

theres not only an issue with helltide cinders bro its the whole game :clown_face:

31 Likes

The issue was they nerfed the drop rate of cinders.

8 Likes

what !? first time i’ve ever seen a blue post about this dumpster fire game

Good thing I don’t care anymore. Stoked to play BG3

10 Likes

I hope the team is also looking into the NEAR UNIVERSAL negative feedback to the patch today.

22 Likes

yes. i know that. and i dont believe it was an accidental issue like they are making it seem.

20 Likes