What will be YOUR Day 1 setup be? (Plans, Hours, Snack Food)

Hello denizens of what may as well be hell on earth, given the nature of the forums!

I cometh to thee to figure out what everyone’s Day 1/Week 1 plans will be!

Comment below what you’re going to do. I shall start!

First 5 days (my days off for that week) will be…

• Playing 10 hours a day (will drop to 5 hours when I return to work)
  • Grinding to 80 by the end of the third day, (let’s be real, that’s going to be painfully hard without organized Baalrun lobbies)
  • Begin Magic Find running ASAP. Gotta get my fix before going back to work!
  • Will be doing all this with a whole host of snacks. (I’ve been on a protein/gym kick, so this will be considered my cheat week as I destroy my gains lol)
    • Doritos (Ranch Flavor and whatever Spicy Flavors I can find)
    • Crunchy Hot Cheetos
    • GUMMY BEARS (Haribo classics yo)
    • Pizza Rolls
    • Pizza
    • Beef or Chicken Taquitos
    • Sadly, just water for drinks… :sob: I have alcohol intolerance and caffeine intolerance (not a big fan of sugary drinks since I’m putting on muscle and keeping weight off, so juices are off the table)
    • Beef Jerky
  • For Dinners… Mac & Cheese, homemade or Stoffer’s (best American brand frozen dinner Mac & Cheese), Hamburgers/Hotdogs, Pork & Beans (using Hickory flavored beans), if I’m feeling up to it, make my usual Chicken & Rice bowls, and lastly on the final day, homemade Chicken Katsu.
11 Likes
  • Healthy eating

because I won’t be binge eating since I’ll refund this game the last day unless they announce balance changes.

2 Likes

I eat healthy every day, so this is my once off. :>

2 Likes

Took off the 24th and 27th, nice little 4 day weekend… Water, almonds, and whatever scraps my wife brings home after work.

5 Likes

coffee…liquid…burger :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like your style.
20. Freaking. Characters!

2 Likes

Gave away 23rd and 24th and then have 7 day holiday. Wife bought me a $1500 gaming computer just for D2R. Planning on doing about 10 hours each day until I pull wife aggro and then I’ll drop down to 6 hours a day during the nights to appease the god of war. Life is great, thank you wife and blizzard, this is a dream come true.

14 Likes

I’ll probably be playing just a couple of hours like I have been for the past several years. I’m in no rush.

I usually have refreshments and some beef jerky to snack on, maybe some Skittles. I love Skittles. (original flavor only, no funky purply berry weirdness)

5 Likes

Wife aggro is almost guaranteed, it’s always a matter of when… :woozy_face:

11 Likes

:laughing:

That’s hilarous!

4 Likes

Make my sorc and eventually get through A1, maybe A2. Can’t play hours on end like I used to. Too much stuff to do, unfortunately. The game isn’t going anywhere though.

3 Likes

I feel that entirely. I purposefully made time for this just because I want to relive my childhood nostalgia the best that I can the first week.

1 Like

Good luck on the gains, good munchie list as well.

I day trade and run a lil side business, so I will be on most of my day.
Three setups, one for each task.

My munchie list includes :
Water, Granola, Protein Shakes, Grilled Chicken Salads, Fresh Fish, Deer Jerky\Steaks.
Plain Jane, but as you get older it’s harder to keep your physique and health in check.

Really dig these positive threads. :muscle:

2 Likes

Code red and funions. We playing all night.

6 Likes

Awwww cmon’ and suffer with the rest of us!
We an make it, if we try :notes:

2 Likes

I will most likely order food. I make the food for my family, so having a night off will be nice.

Frankly, I will most likely fall a sleep during the day. I have to stay up till 5 am, every night to give medication to my parents in the night. Most of my D2R time will be from like 10pm - 6 am.

4 Likes

Bourbon / Sweet tea / Beef Jerkey / T H C / W.e Wife makes for dinner lol…

5 Likes

I feel it man. I’m 32, and I’m already finding it harder to keep up, lol.

1 Like

Bless you, taking care of your parents.
I hope they recover, or rest easy. :+1:

1 Like

Not a bad combo!!!

20/20/20

1 Like