What will be YOUR Day 1 setup be? (Plans, Hours, Snack Food)

You can do it, just keep in your routine.
Mix it up when you hit a plateau, the exercise routine that is.

1 Like

Same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie.

2 Likes

its been a rough year. My family all got covid early last year. My moms now on oxygen and having major issues.

Its sucked. We have settled into a rhythm now, my dad does breakfast and morning medications, I do lunch, dinner and late night medication management.

I cant wait for D2R, so I can have an distraction at night when I am sitting up alone with my cats, just waiting for time to pass to give medication.

I can only re-read the same books( like to reread but still) so many times over this last year. Some days, I finish a book, and just turn back to page one and start over.

9 Likes

simply water while playing a little each passing evening, can’t really play as much as in my teen sadly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

been there seen it! but there’s solution for this also :laughing:

2 Likes

Claim to be called out for a business trip, but actually just book a hotel and hide for a week? :woozy_face:

2 Likes

My mother is on Oxygen as well, has to be 24/7.
I really feel you there, seriously.
Keep that routine going, it will really help her comfort levels.
Is she on a Cpap too, or does she get to sleep easy?
Need some reading suggestions? Whatcha like?
Some kitty time is always good for the soul too, good call.

2 Likes

no after there’s been many many wife aggro’s just point the door and problem solved. tested and proved as working solution :laughing:

1 Like

Didn’t want to like it, but it’s funny and true.
After so many years, you eventually just end arguments like that lol
“Gimme my space”.

1 Like

Haven’t quite gotten there yet, haha. I’m only engaged.

1 Like

well u haven’t got D2R launch yet. soon u will pull wife aggro

1 Like

Oh man, you have a way to go! :sweat_smile:
Just take pleasure in being understanding, and patient for awhile.
It gets easier as she gets more comfy and has her routine etc.
Not trying to speak for the ladies of course, just mmy observations :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

She was on a Cpap machine, last year, but she doesnt need it anymore.

Oh, I got plenty to read I just like to reread book series. I will read the Dresden Files, from start to finish a few times a year.

She sleeps ok, but she generally doenst go to sleep till 3 am. Every once in a while, She will go to bed at like midnight or 1am, for a week or so, but generally she is up pretty late.

Kitty time is nice. Until they start misbehaving. Its always my moms cat that gets grumpy levels, when shes sleeping, so he will pick on some times my chubby cat named Bob. Bob is a good girl who loves tummy rubs.

1 Like

Sounds like you have it going on, and soon to be well.
Are you in the states? If so, i suggest throwing on some old school shows, “Nick at Night” or whatever they have these days.
Puts my mom right to sleep when i go see her.
Maybe you could get her to play some D2R :thinking: lol jk

1 Like

i would not to want imagine D2R launch with wife…fridge full of boose/energy drinks/beef’s and other food waiting to be grilled =D but now iam free and noone is telling me what to do and when.

3 Likes

Were you married before?
Sorry to hear about the battle, sometimes it just has to be that way.
Enjoy your freedom though!

Why do feel like we are building a lil family here?
I dig it :laughing: :muscle:

1 Like

yeah in the states, some times put on like Boomerang for old stuffs if she wants to watch that, but generally she will watch a few shows on repeat on prime or netflix.

No chance on D2R play with her lol. Shes one of those people, that are like Why cant games be about hugging each other, why do you have to hit things.

She didnt like my answer about how i Hug them with my sword and then they drop their jam on the ground and lay down. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not complainin’. It’s a much needed distraction from the mess these forums are.

1 Like

ye used to be past 14 years but not anymore and never again! it was not worth of loosing freedom to do things when u like.

1 Like