D2R must change

I think you’re smoking something good. Ladders will just be about leveling to 99. Only.

1 Like

They also need to strip the PC of custom lobbies and implement proper match making like on consoles.

How can you even manage to play true multiplayer if it isn’t modernized properly.

meh smoking ain’t my hobby. it just would make sense to have a fresh carrot on season’s. and the way that it would only last for that season and would not affect non ladders. that would be a safe bet from devs to do. but if ladders are only for leveling 99 then it is don’t mind

1. Returning veteran players will quit again once they realize nothing has changed fundamentally.
1 Like

Season exclusivity was a design decision to incentivize playing season. D3 has special mechanics for the same reason. If the only reason to play season is to rush to max level for your name on a board, well… only a small fraction of the community is interested in that. However, this is a multiplayer game, and those people rushing to max level need “casuals” to interact with when they’ve either hit max level, want to trade, etc.

Throughout this entire year, I have seen little to make me think that those who are remastering D2, have a single clue as to what to do with this community. A year from now we will see if I’m right or wrong, and whether or not Blizzard and Vicarious are standing when the music stops.

well ur not here to see that day at least! :wave:

You do realize that actually being in-game isn’t the only method to seeing declining population / dying game right?

I’ll be playing single player mostly. Not exclusively, because a few friends/family want to play battlenet. But I likely won’t complete my builds, nor hit 99 in Bnet. Maybe if they add a version of their open battle.net again I will do that, but I prefer SP. Combination of mods, only having to sell a single SOJ (LOL!) and a number of other things. Including cheating to get around bad drops. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well least ur not crying melee splash and maps in forums or in game :laughing:

I will advocate melee splash and corruption and end game maps and gem/rune stacking to our beloved devs on twitter and on multiple other platforms.

You sound mad.

good idea do that until u get ignored :grin:

I’m just curious why you’re so averse to change? Do you think that the changes people have been suggesting would fundamentally make D2 “less fun?” If so, how?

Some of changes, yes.

Charm inventory, personnal loot, some balance change will fundamentally make d2 less fun yes. And completly different.

Different means less fun? Please explain.

Changes = different game.

And some changes, like personnal loot, will make d2 less fun.

I said “AND”.

I asked for a “how” in my question. How will these changes make it less fun?

FFA is part of diablo’s charm, for exemple.

When unid unique shako drop, everybody try to get it. It’s fun. it’s part of the game.
Remove it will ruin a fundamentally core mechanic.

So, you enjoy potentially missing loot because someone else grabs it. That’s a valid opinion.
What about the other changes? Like charm inventory, skill fixing, etc?
Some example changes - like fixing amazon’s avoidance/fend bug, and allowing summon druids to have all their pets.

1 Like

Yes I enjoy potentially missing loot, and sometimes get it. Yes i love when people talk and chat when they see HR drop, or good uniques drop. Everybody see it.
PL sux. Really.

Charm inventory will cause issue with game balance.
Choose between less loots but be stronger is part of the game.
And it will make the game even easier than it is nowadays. Everybody will just run full charm. Stupid.

I’m not against some balance change. But it have to not surpass actual meta. Yes some skills may be buff’d (like hydra, psn dagger, maybe summon druid as you said it). But not too much.

…YOU needed yesterday. not we.