Mercs should receive Glove / Belt / Boot slots

D2R has already started implementing some changes. It’s already different from D2. I hope you don’t get a heart attack when they implement a big change.

PD2 feels harder in general to me, I think the base game is set to players 3 by default or something. I’m not a huge fan of a lot of the stuff in PD2, but I do like that I can make characters that are like unplayable in vanilla. I hate the corrupting system, but love the charm inventory. It’s give and take.

I’m happy no matter what I get, but a few changes here and there would be nice, merc slots don’t need to be one of them, and the game doesn’t need to be any easier.

A cool idea might be to give the other mercs full item slots? I doubt even then they could compete with the free aura and weapon type of an act 2 merc.

Too big a change imo.

That said, in a different game (cough, D4), yeah, I want mercs to have all gear slots.

the guy is just ridiculous. a troll. Just ignore
He does nothing but make stupid suggestions half the day, but has no idea what damage he’s doing to the game.
Troll…

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: these purists.

sorry but ur not here to see it

Actually that’s a nice idea. I should make nerf Enigma thread.

And no he won’t. You’re delusional.

They have plenty of topics “nerf enigma”

Typical casual wish. “Please nerf enigma, i’m not able to got it, i m jealous!!!”
“Please make mercenaries able to wear full stuff, i can’t reach hell baal !!”

1 Like

HDins and Sorcs dominate. Grief, Enigma, Spirit dominate. Can you play something else much weaker? Yes. But that doesn’t change the fact that its horribly balanced.

That’s the correct logical consequence. Please do that.

It’s not for the sake of easyness. Actually I want changes to make the game even harder by them implementing end-game maps.

Dominate in what?

On launch, once you and me are both kitted out with items, you pick your Sorc, and we will duel on the blood moore if you want? I will use only a Barbarian.

Honestly if it were up to me, I’d make spirit cost more. It would be nice to have a 1.09 option too. Hopefully there is a single player mod for that someday.

2 Likes

Yep. 100% plan to do it. You would have to pay me real money to play stale vanilla LoD after I’ve played it for over 16 years.

But I will constantly fight and post where Devs can see to fight for changes.

New maps, major updates, balance change, nerf items, …

Yeah, D2R : SAME EXPERIENCE

Or you can wait for D4 ?

1 Like

My favorite class is actually Hdin. And no, your barb will not beat my Hdin stacked with PDR and max block.

Why? PD2 seems to do everything you want. So just play that, be happy, and stop annoying other people. Good chance to grow as a person.

You should go play vanilla LoD since its 100% exact same like you want it instead of trying to ruin D2R for others.

1 Like

Sure it will, you’ll see for yourself on launch ,if you take up my offer? Your paladin, my barbarian.

Rofl

“mirror mirror, it’s you who said hihihihi”