Unable to retrieve Challenge Rift reward - Switch

I successfully completed the Challenge Rift and I am trying to retrieve the reward with my Season 20 character but can’t.

I tried retrieving with non-seasonal characters and no luck with that either.

I’ve tried logging out and in, hard reset system, even creating a new seasonal character- nothing.

I confirmed the green checkmark on my Challenge Rift screen (6:02 completion on a goal of 6:33) and have located the correct area where I should be able to retrieve the reward. But nothing.

Looking at this forum it looks like this issue has existed in the past without a fix- any help?

Nintendo Switch, latest update.

7 Likes

Same, Cant get reward.

4 Likes

Same on Switch Digital version. Been trying many different ways of login/logout/restart. I couldn’t receive challenge rift reward last season either.

This week, after I completed the challenge rift for the first time the completion message window said I already earned the reward. I feel like my account is bugged and is flagging me as already receiving the reward every week.

3 Likes

Same this is getting very annoying nothing showed up in my rift mailbox… Yet it says I completed it

This also happened to me on PS3.
It used to able to pick up Forgotten Souls but now it can’t,
Displaying “You have no place to put that item.”

Anybody ever get this issue resolved? Same thing just happened to me in Season 21

I couldn’t get the challenge rift reward in Act I. I teleported to Act 2 and was able to claim it.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve completed my challenge rift but can’t collect my cache. Any suggestions?

Same here I even teleported to each act to see if I could retrieve it there and still no luck. It shows that the reward is there to collect but won’t open.

Ok. I exited the game I was trying to retrieve the reward from. Started again in Adventure mode, hard difficulty, in Act 2 and I was finally able to retrieve the reward. No idea why it worked this time. I hope this helps you out. :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Unfortunately it did not. I did CR 159 today and it still won’t let me collect which means I’ve missed out on two CR caches back to back

I had the same problem on my ps4 but I just went in and out changing differculty up and down and changing where I went in on adventure mode and it worked it gave me the cache for completing the challenge rift honestly it just means playing about abit and it will wotk.

This actually worked for me. I hard closed the software and rejoin the game in adventure mode on Act 2 in hard mode and was able to pick it up.

1.8k views, six months, and zero resolution. Exact same problem on Xbox. This sucks.

Also having a similar issue; did the CR within the time with a seasonal hero but can’t find the price anywhere.

Am I correct that it is supposed to be in your inventory after collecting it from the small altar next to the rift obelisk?

• Switch digital edition
2 Likes

Same here, started s23 on xbox and did the challenge rift and nothing. No cache. Frigging bs. Guess I’ll try next week and if that bugs out then s23 is a no go for me.

1 Like

I’ve had this bug for 4 weeks worth of challenge rifts. Tried everything including reinstalling from nintendo eshop. Nothing fixes it. Life is meaningless…

1 Like

Haven’t been able to claim the challenge reward cache for multiple weeks on switch. Not sure what it is but it sucks not being able to use it for the new season character.

Same here… a friend can claim it, I can’t. Both on Switch.
I tried everything. Even after I installed it again. Tried diffrent acts, difficultys etc etc.
Two weeks of rewards couldn’t be collected. I’m so mad right now…

Still no bug fix. I’ve played 2 challenge rifts already and still could not get reward. Any help is greatly appreciated.