Challenge Rift award not given

Finished the Challenge Rift 182 Crusader within the time frame and did not receive the reward. Repeated it shortly after and was given the message that I already received reward.

1 Like

Hello:

I couldn’t find a web profile for you… are you on a Console ?
If so, you should report in the Console Bug Report forum… and there is already a subject on it here:

I just beat a level 70 GR solo with my Demon Hunter in Season 22 and a Primal did not drop. Very very disappointed because of all the effort I put in. Please help if able. I am on PS4 console.

Was that your very first GR 70? You only get 1 free per season, not per hero. Also, did you perhaps get it and not realize it, and salvaged it without knowing?

May have been that I picked one up on another hero. My mistake then indeed if I did without realizing. Sometimes I do GR’s in a hurry

If so I wouldn’t sweat it too much. 99% of primals are garbage and only worth salvaging, anyways.

1 Like

Thanks. My mistake. I was on console.

1 Like

I did the challenge rift and completed it. My game then crashed on me. I logged back in and redid the rift and it says I have completed the rift but will not give me the reward.

Here’s what to do, when you get you your challenge rift reward DO NOT open it! Go straight to the altar of rites then it should give you the reward.

Good advice, but totally unrelated to this 2-year-old Bug Report.

5 Likes