Slow motion when ever i attack something

attacking any sort of enemies, everything is going in slow motion! when i dont attack anything the game is running as normal! my internet connection is fine.

1 Like

Would I be correct in assuming that it is your DH that you’re having trouble with? I suggest that you carefully check what the legendary power on the gloves he has equipped does :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

From the stickied Things That Are NOT Bugs thread at the top of the forum…

It’s in the sticky because we’ve seen (false) bug reports about them for well over a year and a half at this point. Here’s some advice…

2 Likes

lol don’t i feel like an idiot, thanks everyone for the comments. ill keep that in mind for the future!

1 Like

please check server always disconnect when play hardcore. already twice happen to me. playing in Asia.

Your post is not related to this thread in any way. Please read the sticky post at the top af the Bug Forums about How to Write a Good Bug Report.

When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end.

1 Like