Season 22 = only Jesseths season

Well…it scales with missing Health. Also the first time ive tried it. But well…when you have 85% HP missing you are looking at around another 80% DR xD

With a Healthpool >850k or around that value this is an item i learned to like :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you want to be a winner, that’s a fact.

i had open 4 separate witch doctor panels solving a bug issue while at the same time explaining Collatz Conjecture to a colleague, WHILE trying to help this guy on this forum understand that he is wrong and not even discovering the extra multipliers in a jesseth build routine compared to his basic SotC melee bonespear build.
my mistake is that i work to hard to help you get good.

Yawn (14 characters)

1 Like

I love you man! This is just too rich!

Soooo, what is the #1 rank build on the ptr using?.. I’ll wait.

3 Likes

Ahh sure, you explained Collatz Conjecture to a “colleague” while trying to make us dumbos understand that you are a genuis. Thats how this simple error happend.

Sure thing. This explains everything.

I guess this is also how this happend:

Whoever gave you that degree must hand them out like free candy.
I dont have a masters degree, just a bachelors. But its in Physics, and it is a real one :slight_smile:

Now tell me more about those

And explain it in a way that a dumb physicist like me is able to understand it pls.

I bet the rest of the dumb apes in this forum , who are just as dumb as me, are just waiting to be enlightend by the great mind of yours, yet again.

Oh and you are a mathematican you say.

Here is some baby-job. Just build the Integral of this simple function

“5 + 2x+e^4x”. you dont even need to study to solve sth like that.

If you are able to write down the correct answer in the next 5 minutes im astonished by your google-skills

Seems like you are out of hot air for today, huh?

You can now edit the title of this thread to : “I had my dose of attention, Thread can be closed”

1 Like

Thank you for confirming that your claim was factually incorrect.
It’s only taken 160+ posts.

So, despite you still being at school, having to do homework, and other kids not liking you, you were explaining some degree level mathematics to a “colleague” whilst also being incapable of posting simple arithmetic?

You’re hilarious. Keep them coming.

3 Likes

Oh boy, I just read the whole thread now. I wish i had some pop corn and snacks. Some serious golden content here from op. By the way, yes, the damage from the off-hand is significant as it is multiplied by every thing (set bonuses, rings, etc.). Also op should consider that it is still the ptr, people are less likely to try old but still powerfull sets and classes. So i don’t think poison scythe is “dead” as the op claimed. Even the best players cannot be 100% what will be the strongest build in the game after a month of a live season. But somehow the op is adamant that this set is going to be played this way and the other set is going to be played that way. He truly must be the best player alive. No one said here that jesseth is not something to consider for some of the necro builds out there. Now if he said something like: band of might dominant for barb in every build or sacred harvester dominant in every wd i could agree.

1 Like

Didn’t he also say he had not one, but two Masters Degree’s?

The popcorn is just free flowing at this stage. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

The collatz conjecture is not just some degree level mathematics. Its a conjecture that hasnt been proven yet.

Wikipedia quotes: " [Jeffrey Lagarias] stated in 2010 that the Collatz conjecture “is an extraordinarily difficult problem, completely out of reach of present day mathematics”

But we now know who can prove it. Thanks god, or shall i say: Thanks Bravata! A Genuis walks among us. It couldnt even be proven by computers yet.

Stop playing computer and use your brain to find a cure for cancer / aids / poverty / pollution / renewable energysources for mankind man.

If you play D3 , it is wasted time man, trust me! Help us. Mankind needs you!

Also…why is Corona still a thing. Can you maybe take a break from D3…like a day or so and find a cure for it?

Yes. Mathematics and of course Philosophy.

He also has a Diploma in Love.

Imagine him like a combination of Stephen Hawking + Wudijo + Arnold Schwarzenegger + the Actor of that TV-Series from the 80s “Magnum”.

Trust me, he is real!

Or consider the possibility that he lied.

1 Like

Perhaps he’s attempting to attain levels of braggadocio not seen since…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Munchausen

1 Like

LOVE that movie!!!

Hahahaha, man i was thinking exactly the same 10 Minutes Ago. This guy is The Munchhausen of D3.

I think the claim that Jesseths is the only viable option got blown away like “Wuk” in this scene from “In china they eat dogs”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoURUGRL8Ek

Edit. Just checked his profile and it seems he is a fan of yours since a while. He made a barb called “MeteorGay” :slight_smile:

1 Like

More like a Diploma in BS…and that’s putting it nicely.

Tom Selleck?

1 Like

rename the topic to dunning kruger effect and get some profs invited.

Also rofled when i saw #1 clear lately as i immediatly noticed those 600 paragons more and the general huge mainstat diff… I knew bravata would just scream, pointing his fingers onto that guy :smiley:

2 Likes

That positively screams “Notice me, senpai!”

4 Likes

For everyone interested, wudijo just published a Video with estimations for GR Potentials next season and it looks like a pretty realistic estimation.

BS Necro ends up being the second strongest build right behind Bomb-Sader. But he also states that PScythe + CE are pretty close. So nec is just overall strong next season, as expected.

However, he said you have to play Jesseths in any case. Just kidding xD
He sees it ending up 2-3 Tiers stronger in pushing than GoD-DH and ending up at around 146 with 2,5k Para, Augments , Skill + Fishing.

So for a casual player maybe 135-140 should be within reach maybe?

1 Like

The great part for me is that BS Necro will also be 2nd best for trash clear in GR150 clears AND speeds GR120.

This is one of the rare occasions where you have a set / build you enjoy playing that is actually good for groups and not pigeon holed only into solo play. <3

3 Likes