Season 22 = only Jesseths season

It will be good for everything:

Trashclearing High GRs
Ratruns
Solo-Speeds
Solo-Pushing
There are even some experiments to make it an RGK

Like i said ealier …its like a better version of the GoD Set. And i am also looking forward to the season-start since ive tested this set. Kind of hyped to play necro :slight_smile:

And of course im looking forward to witness how Bravata climbs to Rank 1 150 with Jesseths next season.

2 Likes

Jesseth should be something for 4m, but still not 100% on it, waiting on wudjio / raxx takes on necro after season starts to be convinced.

1 Like

I dont see why it should be an option at all.

The cringe is strong with this thread. Top notch entertainment though, too bad he disappeared after the change in leaderboards. The world has not seen such a total and utter destruction since the battle of Manzikert in 1071.

5 Likes

Nobody cares and nobody believes you. You have no credibility left.

1 Like

If you enjoyed the poop-show, here are some other gems from him:

In this one he claims to be one of the best speedrunners, but cant prove it due to hacking / botting of others. Then a real speedrunner comes around the corner, shows him a platform where he can upload his videos and they will then be judged / verified but guess what never happend.

In this one he complains about the lack of good players and states that he is one of the few good players left and wonders why the community is so small.

Someone then pointed out that he is not part of the HC-Community anymore because of server lag. Bravata then unironically states that those are excuses and that sth like lag isnt existing on blizzard servers

In this one he states that it will be possible again to clear 150 with ZDPS chars in S22 with Shadowclones. He is 100% sure about this and already has a build ready that can clear 150 without dying once. But he wont show it to others as they might not understand it (due to their small brains, you know)

There is literally no thread from him, that doesnt turn into a poop-show :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rank 1 is even back now with jesseths

probably this guy just did it so he can enjoy more cringe in this topic :smiley:

2 Likes

i have no idea what you’re talking about :wink:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha, this is pure gold xD.

Hey Alefa, i was wondering about F+R.
Did you compare it to CoE + Briggs?

Its just a 2,25 multiplier compared to 3x but it has 100% uptime. So is it making up for it? I think F+R is the most interesting part on your setup

This thread is comedy gold, even Rocky and Karate Kid statues are mentioned. It’s nice to know that 10-year-olds today behave the same way as during the 80s/90s when I was growing up.

He will speedrun 150 if needed but Jesseth will remain #1.

2 Likes

Haha, yeah most of his Threads are comedy gold, due to the image he has from himself , his outrageous claims, the responses to those claims and so on :slight_smile:

High entertainment-value for sure

1 Like

aaand sotc is #1 again.

Man those guys should stop pushing, otherwise we will see a necro nerf xD

Edit: For everyone who is interested in the topic and not what was made out of it:

No , Jesseths is not BIS. It has more def than SOTC + Offhands but lacks a little in dmg in direct comparison. Overall: Wear whatever you want, Nec will be nice S22 and you can push with SOTC + Phylactery , Jesseths, SOTC+ Stormshield.
You can cube Raleinas or Nayrs. Nothing really matters and every option is almost on the same lvl.

You can wear

• Briggs + Coe. To manually pixel and snipe enemies (lots of fun)
  • CoE + Sunstone for more tankyness
  • F+R for a more consistent DMG-Buff (100% Uptime with a x2,25 Multiplier compared to 33% Uptime with a x3 Multiplier when using CoE)
  • CoE + RRoG + Aughilds

It all comes down to which playstyle you personally prefer. Each is valuable and there are no big GR-Gaps between each choice

I was using F&R mainly to be lazy and not worry about CoE cycle while getting used to using the skelly freezes. The briggs loss is the biggest problem of it really, you’ve got to put a lot of effort into constructing good packs where you can also hit a quick scythe in. I liked it a lot up until 135ish or so though.

I also would say the opposite(ish) about Jesseth: it feels significantly more glassy losing bone armor and the variable standing alone %armor boost, but I feel like I’m constructing absolutely massive damage bombs on elites sometimes. Freezing elites on the edge of the screen with even moderate density is just melting them

Ahh ty for the answer. Yeah i can see myself using F+R too for the same reason in the upcoming season.

In higher GRs not having to pay attention to a cycle and focusing on the map can be a benefit.

Ahh true…forgot about the Stand alone part again xD. But you have Bone-Armor in your build.

Mhh you are using Blighted Marrow. I found Rigor Mortis to be quite Valuable with Blighted Marrow. It is similar to Numbing Traps from the DH in that specific combination.

It also ensures that you get at least the x2 Multi from Krisbins on the second hit, so i will stick with that instead of Serration.
A guarantueed 100% more dmg + 30% Dmg-Decrease seems like a good deal over a +20% dmg max

yeah, that part was discussed here too. But how long can you freeze them before cc-immunity. Is it enough to nuke down a pack?

SotC is #1 again?

Alefa, do your thing!

2 Likes

Decrepify’s going to have the slow covered for the base krysbin multiplier no?

And yeah I have bone armor on the last run, but had to drop blood rush and oh god do I miss it. But after throwing away a few great rifts to chain deaths to the tiniest of affix dmg, it seemed like the best option…

Ugh please no. I think my damage and maybe even survivability is there for at least 141 on a fished rift, but I gotta leave some fun for season right?

1 Like

Yeah “Dabooty” from “iznice” just made the first 140 clear. …we will see a nec- nerf i guess xD

Yes sure. But you cant decryptify the whole map.
I mean this then really comes down to playstyle again.

I just run around and randomly shoot bonespears like mad. This then ensures that a bonespear that is out of the screen and hits mobs that are not affected by a curse also will hit for x2.

As you are wearing F+R, this could be a viable option too. Also depending on the map. On a big open Map, i do think that you wont loose any dmg when using Rigor Mortis in direct comparison to serration, cause the extradmg from those randome Bonespears will make up for the missing 20%.

And in addition you gain some Free DR

True, but congrats on the 138 anyhow. Impressive!

probably…

Hopefully nothing wild like a 200% on the bracers instead of the now 500%.

I personally hope for a thing to wizards :slight_smile: id like to play orb or something but surely not with deathwish in the slot

1 Like

The F+R idea is interesting, really, because you always get feared or KB or whatever at the time you’re ready to burst on your COE cycle, so technically I think it’s a dps boost overall in all those situations, except on RG (or at least it will depend on which one).
COE is 60% more dmg than F+R 33% of the time, so a 20% damage boost overall.

Considering that you cube krysbin, it is always maxed too, which can narrow the gap too if you’re not lucky with your legendary rolls on it to get it near maxed.

This is only for solo gr of course, in groups we have IP which changes everything.

Remember it’s the same when you play god DH, every damn elite is a waller or shielding or both… As a necro they will all be nightmarish and/or knockback

Then if you can afford not to use esoteric to survive, question will be Zei or… what ? Powerful ?