Season 22 = only Jesseths season

Necro leaderboards
#2 to #10 not Jesseth’s

Facts…

1. 9 of the top 10 ranks not using what you deem to be the only wearable choice.
  2. 8 of the top 10 ranks are using Scythe of the Cycle despite you saying it wouldn’t be used.
1 Like

Yes sure…in Mathematics xD

Then you wouldnt even have opened the thread in the first place.

Even with Math Skills from primary school you would know it is unneccesary.
And in another thread you asked when PTR is up because you still have homework to do.
And in another thread you told us you are bullied by schoolmates.

2 Likes

Oh, no, no, no.
You don’t get to change your story like that.
Your claim was that it would be the only choice.

Sure…

But you can’t do basic arithmetic like (5 * 5 * 5) * 5 = 625

4 Likes

Ahahahahaha i didnt even read this one from him. This is pure gold
Failing to multiply and writing it down like in first class instead of just saying 5^4.

He has a masters degree talking BS, that is for sure :slight_smile:

At Bravata:

You want math , you get math.

The ONLY +Argument you can make for Jesseths is that you can cube SOTC instead of Releinas Shadowhook or whatever that item is called. This gives you an addional full x5 Multiplier instead of 4,3.

But on the other hand you are missing out on 20 % basedmg + other stats like Areadmg for example.

So lets do the math:

We assume Basedmg with Jesseths is 1.

Multipliers:

Maltorious - 8
Jesseths - 5
Sotc Cubed: 5

End-Dmg: 1 * 8 *5 * 5 = 200

Now SOTC + Phylactery

Basedmg 1,2

Multipliers :

SOTC: 5
Releinas: 4,3
Maltorious: 8 --> Multiplier of 172

End-Dmg: 1,2 * 172 = 206

Dmg for SOTC > Jesseths = 206/200 = 1,03 = 3% increase.

This however is not factoring in an Areadmgroll on Phylactery or a +15% Bonespear-Roll.

Sitting here…waiting for arguments Mr.Mathdegree

Edit: And if you want to go for maxdmg, you could state that you could also cube Nayrs when using SOTC and then you would look at 20+% dmgincrease for SOTC > Jesseths.

1 Like

Im so tired, i didnt even see that , ty for the hint :slight_smile:

Jesseth can only work with sets. Lod builds cannot use it even if it is a 2-piece set it still counts as a set just as focus and restraint would not work, for example. For Inarius I am using jesseth with corpse explosion and it is good for speeds. So many things to consider here and so many builds, I am not sure jesseth is the answer to every build. So far, still season 21, lod builds are superior.

With the 4th Cube-Slot and the new Bracers , the Masquerade-Set becomes super-powerful. Better than GoD DH

That’s good to hear, I 'd love that set to be strong since I am planning to play it two seasons in a row. This season i was a bit disappointed and switched to poison scythe. Also my fav necro build back in the old d2 days. If only we could do something about the high essence cost of bone spear. I d love to see that build without a generator but I don’t want to be greedy. I will gladly accept the new changes it looks really strong.

You will love it :slight_smile:

I made a tanky version with Lornells Sunstone as i liked the feeling of the P-Scythe Necro.

The Build ive made is as Tanky as a P-Scythe but dishes out way more dmg…and it is ranged.
I cleared a GR 127 with that today with the following stats:

• No fishing
  • Para 1200
  • No Stricken
  • No Augments
  • Trapped 120
  • Zeis 110
  • No Skill, just Facetanking everything and Pew Pewing it down with Bonespear.
2 Likes

Just out of curiosity and that’s me asking without doing amy testing or writing things multipliers down. The strongest choice should be something like petrified spike ( obviously) and Nayrs in the cube and go full poison damage , right??

In terms of raw dmg, yes. But you have more freedom with skills if you cube the Shadowhook.
Another point why i am staying with Shadowhook atm is that i do not have to watch my stacks. Its just more relaxed to play.

Edit: Shadowhook has another benefit. You can take the cold-rune for Grim-Scyhe which gives you attackspeed, so if you want to push you will stack stricken faster at the Riftguardian.

You can then also use the Cold-Rune on Bonearmor for Movementspeed. This combined with Lost Time in the Offhand saves you a lot of time due to Movementspeed

2 Likes

Haha I see what you mean. I suffered from this mechanic enough this season , lol. And thank you for the answer.

Leaderboard just got updated:

New clear-record is 138. And he is using SOTC.

#1 SOTC ;-). Feeling some childish Joy now man

4 Likes

This is not a big deal at all. You can roll some RCR on Gear, but if you take the Fratality - Aura it is not needed as you apply all 3 Curses to surrounding enemies then. And with Grim-Scythe your Essence-Pool is almost instanly full again.

You also want to stay below Max Essence anyhow as you want the 50% DR from the shoulders.

Believe me, you will like the Set in the Upcoming season. You can even do Ratruns with it.

The GoD-Set was somewhat the Swiss-Army-Knife for DH. Now Masquerade is the same thing for NEC. But at least in S22 , due to the 4th Cube-Slot it is even stronger

You have a masters in mathematics yet you tried to tell me 537 is 19% of 2315…seems legit. (500 is 20% of 2500, so how is a number larger than 500 19% of a number smaller than 2500?)

5 Likes

I’m genuinely intrigued as to how you’re going to try and argue your way out of this one and still claim that not only is Jesseth’s the better choice, it’s the only choice.

2 Likes

If you just look at his other Threads, you will understand that he really really needs attention.

And he has a masters-degree in making claims he can’t prove. He desperatly tries to be super-important. Think he just needs some love.

Here is a Hug for you Bravata/Naysayer/other Sock-Accounts: Hug

1 Like

That’s the hardest part for me to try and remember to stay below max essence cause it is the exact oposite of Aquila. I mean, it is not as bad as i make it sound, lol, i just need some muscle memory there and it will come naturally after a while. I was using corpses to generate essence but in high GRs, where you don’t kill stuff fast enough it is useless. But for T16, super lazy and relaxing.

Yeah i have no doubt that i will like this set. It is amazing and i think they did a good job on the simulacrus following you around and staying close to you even when you bloodrush. Some people complain that they get stuck in some corridors and narrow spaces but i 've never had any trouble with them.

Well with the Ring that gives you DR per Missing Health this Thing really is SUPER-Tanky, so you wont get oneshotted when you are at Max-Health for a Moment.

When i say i played this build Braindead…then that is what i mean. I am far away from being a Wudijo and i had no trouble clearing high GRs.

If you want to have an even bigger Comfort-Zone you can get rid of 20% dmg and take a Stormshield with 30% Meleereduction / Ranged-Reduction / Blockchance / + Elitedmg and you will feel like somebody wrapped you with a ton of cozy towels on 130+.

I just facetank everything and shoot bonespears…that lazy gameplay is what i like. I am honest. The only times i teleport is when an Occuring spawns and i can do even more dmg :slight_smile:

Yah and it is already pretty tanky. Just right out of the factory the set has a big damage mitigation and you get the shoulders, the daynte’s belt, a unity potentially so nice to see necro getting unkillable, cause few seasons ago you had to be a juggler to try and evade all those things coming at you and each one meant death in high GRs. :slight_smile:

The ring as you mentioned is very interesting, i will definitely try it. It always went to the salvage pool before but i will take your word for it.