Will we see more zDPS soloing 150's in s22 than s21?

I suspect that the necro might be able to game this on slightly lower rifts (LoTD Procs) to get high gr’s fast, but I don’t think it’s enough to drop a 150 at all.

Usually there is not enough DPS to solo a 150 unless there is a significant damage boost, from the seasonal theme. By significant I mean a lot more than just the damage you are doing x2. I don’t think even another character as bufed as your character is can do enough raw damage to make it happen on 150. But you never know, Blizzard does a good job at screwing these things up.

i promise you i already have a build that can RGK 150 and stand in a pack of mobs without worrying about dying. I will not give it away, but it’s also not too complicated to come up with.

Then why do you not 150 every season? :roll_eyes: Now you are claiming to be the best player in the world. (Hidden profile of course)

3 Likes

it doesnt have the clear time to do it, but a clone offers this if it’s power is going to based on ours and uses the list of spells given so far.

I would imagine the shadow clones do as the same damage as you, so going zDPS build shouldnt be able to kill anything in GR150. Though S21 does kill mobs at 0 stacks so idk lol. Would have to see in PTR.

1 Like

Prove it or are you just gonna be “that guy”.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if someone cleared 150 GR with a zDPS even if it was an exploit and of course it would be working as intended… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

many shadow builds? I bet a shadow build of a character will hit like armageddon. :slightly_smiling_face: and there will be also other “working as intended” features. :wink:

3 Likes

Duuuuude! Do you even theorycraft maaan? xD
And what who you are talking to, bravata might be one of the best, if not the best speedrunner in d3, due to another thread he made, where he makes that statement.

This sentence made me laugh so hard , i swear ^^. Do you even theorycraft, lol. Its one of the most simple games for theorycrafting since its only working with some stupid predetermined sets and adding some numbers here and there, or having a quick brainfart.

4 Likes

i’m a humble man i dont like to brag

Yeah, all them soft core players along with power levelers are nothing but cheaters…

I’m just curious what kinda times in GR speeds we talking Bravata? I seen you post that in another thread then it popped up again here. I would love to compare times. You beat my times you deserve recognition. And I never enter anything below 107 just fYI.

2 Likes

I have a build that can stand in GR150’s and take zero-damage and anything that touches me instantly dies. I don’t run it because it wouldn’t be fair to dominate the leader boards with my 2-minute clears. I promise you … Yours sincerely Mr Troll.

8 Likes

Oh, boy! Did you just ask him to put up or shut up?

Grabbing popcorn… :popcorn:

6 Likes

Yes that was the idea…

2 Likes

Here I’m not humble… I will start by making this thread a little fun.
My new 115 times from 6 days ago. This is 20 runs and I play ever map. Don’t care what class you play or your paragon. Better hope you got a geared GOD DH.

6 Likes

Bravata just wont answer to this to save our lives. If we would see his times we would be so astonished that we might get a heartattack.

As he is not just a humble but also a kind guy, he doesn’t post his times / achievments, as he is worried about our physical and mental health and wellbeing xD

7 Likes

He was talking about speed running campaign, and yes i’m a top player ive been getting sub 50min on my necro before i moved on to other stuff atm. For GR’s i am consistently in the top 50 of every class at least once a season. Sometimes top 10 when i grind enough paragon. I am no casual. I am able to get really good gear to match my skill because i love blizzard and support them as much as i can with multiple accounts and loot sharing.

Nothing is beyond your reach if you are willing enough to work hard for it, and naturally be talented.

no i wouldnt share the build i came up with in 15 min that will do it, only because the build has been through enough nerfs and doesnt deserve another before the season starts because of a broken theme. I mean it’s pretty easy to see the potential of several zdps and rgk builds and how they could do 150’s if they could get the bar filled in time, and if the shadows do damage you could tweak the build slightly to manifest enough sheet damage for your clone to clear the trash.

Well “scale with your character” doesn’t in any way mean “do 100% of the damage you would do”. Especially since they don’t specify the gear, and even if it was a great build for it with all the bonuses who is to say that the cool downs and other stats are perfect and not just a fixed OK version? And it also doesn’t mean they benefit 100% from your buffs.

In short: We have no idea what kind of damage they will actually do so we can’t say if they are enough to enable a zDPS to do those clears.

When I want to tour the diamond-encrusted, platinum-plated Ferris wheel at the bottom of my garden that’s run by my leprechaun friends, I do so by riding a unicorn with a saddle made out of dragon leather, all whilst pointing at stuff with my baton carved from the thigh-bone of a chimera and wearing a hat sporting a griffon feather in the headband.

Isn’t it fun to make claims without needing to provide supporting evidence!

8 Likes