Party system is completely broken!

It is hell for party leader of an active clan. Our clan is HC Seasonal at the start but I can’t tell who is not HC Seasonal without going into each char and making a list of those not HC Seasonal. I did this and found 10 but it was very time consuming. I would like to have more time to play instead of trying to get around a bug that has been there for about 2 months!!!

1 Like

I come back to D3 to a broken game, and a dead hero at 1,000 kills on hardcore. Best season… Sike. I’m out

Same here,
Since early season 18 there has been an issue with grouping with other players.

Players show as in hardcore when in season and cannot be invited to group.

Presently in season 19 the only work around is for group members to restart the game and ensure everyone is in the lobby.

This is massively impactful to the social aspect of the game and prevents free grouping with friends and clan members.

Is this issue limited to the EU region?

I haven’t seen any news about it from the youtube streamers, who to be fair are mostly in the US.

Please can you resolve this issue, it is very very frustrating.

I somehow inviting myself to party. dont know how to fix it. code: (10001)

Experiencing same problem. Please address.

Same issue here. There have been posts on the forum for months now. Does not seem like it is much a priority to them. A bit of communication at the very least would be amazing. This makes it impossible to group up at times.

I am still experiencing this problem showing up as non-hc to other players and joining any game with anyone is a hassle.

This is apparently still an ongoing issue. I typically join a party with a friend, and we cannot be in the party unless we restart the game at the same time. Sending a party invite will get immediately returned with ‘invitation rejected’ without the other person ever receiving it.

Its season 19. And Im perceibing the same issue. Any mod or dev that can adress this?

This is an ongoing issue for me in Season 19 and has been going on since Season 18. I cannot tell seasonal, non-seasonal or softcore / hardcore apart. Also there are errors when trying to form parties as members will get errors saying they or someone else is not seasonal even though they are. Restarting the client for each user sometimes resolves the issue.

Pending player invite cannot be accepted and cannot be cancelled. Invitation never times out. Since there is permanently an unusable invite in place, no new invites can go through making it impossible to group up without shutting down the host game.

Still having this issue today…hopefully next patch they fix it bc it’s annoying to have to restart in order to join my brother in game…

How is blizzard ignoring this still, its been going on for so long and affecting multiple people. I try to join lobbies for farming and it auto declines making it seem like im trolling them.

After some quick testing, it seems as though this affects Seasonal Rebirth characters. When using my seasonal rebirth-ed characters I wasn’t showing up as seasonal to friends. I created a new seasonal character from scratch and no issues. Messages show in clan chat with the appropriate seasonal icon. Hope this helps anyone else dealing with this issue.

Blizzard…when are you going to fix the Party Bug? C’mon already! What is the problem here. The game has always had a few bugs and, you guys nearly always attended to and, fixed them. But, this? What is the problem, exactly? Can we get an ETA, a comment…anything on this, please!?

This thread, in General Discussion, has 14 posts from the Game Producer about their attempts to rectify this bug…

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, Meteor. It’s almost impossible to find posts by devs on specific bugs, in the forums with so many threads. Good to know they are working on and, communicating about it, with the community.

yeah, they’ve been working it for months and started providing regular updates as of S19, they just don’t have a stickied thread and are doing it in general instead of bug section of forums, which is pretty dumb.

as of now im getting this very bug. party system still broken? could join same players yesterday but not today.

3 years later and I’m still getting it. Clearly building their immoral BS in into Diablo Immoral was higher priority than supporting the people who have been carrying this game for YEARS.
Honestly, after seeing the utter disgusting behavior of the senior management at Blizzard I am not surprised to such crap priorities