PTR: Are we there yet?

You expect them to actually keep their word and deliver on the day they promised?

That’s what Nevalistis wrote in this thread:

What time for ptr?

So I guess we get PTR at 11:50-59 pm CA time :roll_eyes:

This will be the first PTR I take part in, and mostly because of the changes to barb. I am excited to play. Not to be the first, but because I feel like I’ve been waiting so long to play with new barb stuff.

It would definitely be nice if they gave a time-frame. Like if they committed to between 4-6pm EST, I’m pretty sure there wouldn’t be so many people constantly checking the forums to see what’s going on.

They should figure out the royalties to just put this in the launcher on a loop:

1 Like

Love it :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

You do not need to check the forums to see what’s going on. You’d launch the PTR client and immediately see if an update was applied.

1 Like

Just started updating for me :slight_smile:

I said 5 pm Pacific Time. I was wrong, I was off by 1/2 hour or so. My apologies.

1 Like

The PTR was ALMOST up just now :smiley:

Pretty sure last time this happened it got delayed for hours, I’m expecting if it does come up for it to go down quite quickly again

We just needed Marge to say “I think we are there”

I also called it :kiss:

“Blizzard runs on PST, I think it will launch sometime from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM PST today.”

2 Likes

yup…tik tok tik tok tik tok…

1 Like

Im patching now. So the game is ON!

i patched an hour ago and it still wasnt up

and i still cant log in

1 Like

same here, patched over an hour ago and still showing server maintenance screen.

1 Like

ya where was the customary log in for 2 minutes system message there is a required update then down for 2 more hours

Just to give a heads up, we’re handling one last issue encountered with character copy transfers. As soon as that clears up, we’ll open the gates for testing. :slight_smile:

If we aren’t able to get character copy up and running shortly, we might release PTR without it and enable it at a later time. Just be advised if we go this route that utilizing character copy will overwrite any progress you’ve made on PTR up to that point. That’s the main reason why we’re trying to resolve it before making everything available.

Will keep you all updated as I learn more. Thanks for your patience. :heart:

28 Likes

thnx for the info @Nevalistis

1 Like

In the spirit of the title ‘Pandemonium’…If they announced an official start time, imagine the complaints if it was even 5 minutes late? Or if like the Nevalistis post above, a piece of software or hardware or function was not cooperating… ‘Pandemonium’.

I hope they NEVER post a start time.

3 Likes