What time for ptr?

I think the whole world is waiting and wondering at this point.

The Queue times are going to be through the ROOF, now.

in the past there was never that many people doing the ptr times were never really affected before…

Last PTR queue’s were a nightmare at times.

2 Likes

I’ve seen hours of queue times in some of the past PTR’s.
You could at least usually get into Campaign to get to play, adventure, forget it.

1 Like

Hopefully soon blizzard gets the stuff together and flips the dang switch…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

Really? The PTR is one server location in CA so everyone who wants to play world wide has to get on the same one. They limit how many can get in at a time. The queues have been upwards of 20+ hours in the past. And that was not just at PTR release, that was for days afterwards for popular patch testing.

2 Likes

i dont recall having an issue last ptr, maybe i was lucky

It would be nice if the [Server Status] page actually went somewhere. That link has been fubar for YEARS.

3 Likes

It is only for the Live servers anyway, even when it did work. It was never for the PTR.

They took it down because it was misleading. The Live game servers can be up while they do Maint. However, if the Authentication system is down, or they lock out logins during Maint, you still can’t get there. So, effectively, even though the server is up, you can’t play so it might as well say down. They just ditched it overall instead.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/ptr-are-we-there-yet/4244/59?u=titanru-2138

Nevalistis

97 posts

Community Manager

7m

Just to give a heads up, we’re handling one last issue encountered with character copy transfers. As soon as that clears up, we’ll open the gates for testing. :slight_smile:

If we aren’t able to get character copy up and running shortly, we might release PTR without it and enable it at a later time. Just be advised if we go this route that utilizing character copy will overwrite any progress you’ve made on PTR up to that point. That’s the main reason why we’re trying to resolve it before making everything available.

Will keep you all updated as I learn more. Thanks for your patience.

3 Likes

PTR is now live! Happy testing, ya’ll!

6 Likes

well its up and the only game I kan join is in Europe…amerika I kant join … wth….no pub no solo no rifts start button greyd out and error 315000 trying to join a klan members game. pfffttt

miss we got a worse bug than the klan one…a lot of ppl kant enter rifts gr’s pub or solo…start button grey out and 315000 error on trying to join a klans game. I kan enter in Europe only and that’s weird. also kant go into PTR…HEEELP IM LOKED OUT OF D3 ;0

Do you have your command line settings configured to connect only to the EU?

If you do, you need to remove that. To get there go to the launcher and Options then D3.

Here is an article telling you how to connect to the AUS servers - it has screen shots so you can sort of reverse engineer ow to remove such settings.

Selecting a Server in Diablo 3

Original Author: Narull

Updated with intro and SA information by: MissCheetah

By default the game will place you on the server closest to you geographically. Sometimes you may want to force the game to play on the server of your choice instead, either for matchmaking or performance. Narull provided great instructions and screen captures.

1. Close Diablo III and open the launcher, click the little arrow up the top left and select ‘Settings’:

1. In the new window select ‘Game Settings’:

1. Tick the box for ‘Additional command line arguments’ and in the new command line put the following:

If you want to always connect to the US Server in Los Angeles: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default

If you want to always connect to the ANZ Server: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=AU1

If you want to always connect to the South America Server: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=SA1

So it should look like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Click ‘Done’ and run Diablo III, BAM done! It’s that simple.

NO I DID NOT. I ONLY PLAY IN AMERIKA. FOR 8 YEARS. AND PL READ MY OTHER POSTS TO YOU…MANY ARE BUGGED FROM THIS. START BUTTON GREYD OUT KANT ENTER RIFTS OR GR’S SOLO OR PUB IN AMERIKA AND IN PTR. ERROR KODE 315000 TRYIN TO JOIN A KLAN MEMBERS GAME AND 3 OTHERS POSTED ABOUT THIS.
strong text

ADD ME TO THESE 2 PEOPLE AND MANY IN MY KLAN TOO. THIS IS SERIOUS. I THINK ITS A BAD BUG IT WAS RIGHT AFTER THE UPDATE.strong text

1 Like