Please put PERSONAL LOOT

No, a thousand times no. You and 5 posters will not dictate the game.

2 Likes

I am against allowing the mercenary having a vote for personal loot (ploot) and am against giving the mercenary an inventory.

The ploot trolls are driving me nuts on youtube, they want to give the mercenary a vote on the personal loot (ploot).

Good times, except the AH…
It had so much potential at that point in time and they’ve missed it unfortunatly…

Nope!!!

Neither did I, doesn’t mean it didn’t have an impact on the greater whole of the game. It did, and it was bad.

It doesn’t really matter whether these things are issues for you, personally. They were for the game as a whole.

Power on items is one of the reasons you find so much crap that’s useless. They had to make sure you could find the items you were after, otherwise you couldn’t do anything. To that end they skyrocketed the drop rates.

As far as trade… you’ve got gambling and Kunai’s Cube to find items you can use. Trading really isn’t necessary because it takes very little time to get geared now.

Loot is already RNG. You can’t tell what’s going to drop or where or when.

My guess is a lot of people will be doing that regardless.

Incorrect. Our job is to facilitate discussion. The masses aren’t the ones who decide whether something gets put in the game.

snort

As if you haven’t used labels.

If I wanted loot drop increases, I’d be asking for loot drop increases. I wouldn’t ask for something else and then loot drop increases.

Then what are you still doing here?

1 Like

Yes. You are missing that we are not asking for the D3 ploot system.

We are asking for this:

2 Likes

I found them in the gimmick aisle.

Pretty sure you mean the hypocrisy aisle.

2 Likes

Naw, gimmick my man, gimmick.

:+1::+1::+1:

A difficult concept to grasp for some.

why are u still here?

1 Like

Facilitating discussion is making 1 thread about Ploot an discussing it…

Sadly what we have on the forums is about 6 of you crying wolf making about 3000+ comments about it on all different types of thread.

2 Likes

Why are you still here? :woman_facepalming:
To troll? Ah, yeah.

Well, the vast majority of Ploot threads were not made by the ploot-supporters.
It sure turned out to be a popular topic though. I am against topics spreading over multiple threads, but I cant exactly prevent those threads from being created.

2 Likes

The vast majority of ploot comments are made by about 6 of you “Pro Plooters” It’s basically spam at this point since they ignore all opinions an counter arguments.

I have not seen one viable counter argument to ploot. I’m told that a timed loot assignment system would split the community; and then in the very next sentence I’m told to make my own private game for MFing.

3 Likes

Ah, the great ploot hope.

They’re not putting it in for launch guys but it’s coming.

First patch, they’re just fixing the major bugs, we were never going to get ploot on the first patch.

Second patch, what is Blizzard doing? Why are they dragging their feet? They know how important ploot is to my social media scrolling.

Third patch, okay Blizzard where is my ploot I’m getting angry.

Five patches more…

C’mon guys, let’s go play D4. Blizzard clearly doesn’t care about us!

Lies, I have explained why ploot is a terrible feature an not even supposed to exist in a remaster many times.

Not one of your arguments was viable, valid, or sound. Please provide one that is.

1 Like

You’re full of it an a troll. You have no rebuttal.

You have yet to present an argument. I’m waiting and all you have are words describing these arguments qualities.

Just saying it’s up there somewhere doesn’t count

1 Like