Please put PERSONAL LOOT

How dare you.

seven chars.

:smiley:

2 Likes

I could go on but I got bored scrolling up. You lot just never stop is really funny

2 Likes

nope no room for personal loot here.

4 Likes

Listen to the tune and look at what your doing lol you guys are crazy im outta here.

2 Likes

have a nice day there.

2 Likes

Why thank you :smiley:

good day to you sir.

2 Likes

Worth

cya in 24 hours I guess lol

Sorry, you will not get your troll toll.

That does not change with ploot.
So your argument does not cut the cheese.

That is not what ploot is.
Maybe play it first.

I think you are describing literally every baal run in FFA mode.

No problem, we are not asking for hand outs.
We are asking for ploot.

Why would a newly released game require us to use external tools to connect with friends?
Why not include a ploot mode that we can quickly find people to play with.
Just because you prefer discord does not mean that everybody should use it.
Stop applying your outdated standards on everyone. We are not doing it either. FFA stays and you can still play with your friends of discord.

Good point. Since you brought it up, when was the last time you contributed to a constructive, real conversation on this board?

3 Likes

How cute, Iā€™ve played diablo 3 I know its tailored loot system. It literally drops gear only you can pick up weighted towards the character you are playing, some items are untradable and when auction house was a thing new accounts couldnā€™t give/trade items for 3 whole days. Is there something im missing?

It was more difficult to gear up your alts and a lot of d3ā€™s loot is generic I did not find it particularly interesting and it did not motivate to group more.

Now in the context of diablo 2 how is Ploot going to motivate players to ā€œdo moreā€ during baal runs instead of sitting in the corner and collecting lewt? Run in and grab their share between waves at their leisure? lmao. What a toolshed

Why donā€™t blash, microna and the other goons. Invite each other in a game and share the drops based on the character you are playing.

Congrats on making friends. Which ploot would destroy any community or discussion in game.

2 Likes

Being able to play, and kill stuff, instead of wasting your time hugging monsters and click spamming.

Yes, that D2s Timed Allocation loot should have nothing in common with D3.

Nonsense. Discussion and community would work the exact same.

1 Like

Yes. D3 before RoS. Both D3 and D3:RoS had/have personal loot.

The original D3 had free trade (and even 2 auction houses to facilitate trade), no smart loot, and the drop rate was abysmal low.

And? Was asked if I played with personal loot and Diablo 3 switched to this system, well aware of how it was before but thank you.

Listen create a clan that shares loot. Single private game is ploot.

There is so many options available to you. But you donā€™t take it.

Go make friends. Share loot.

You want an entire game to change instead of doing it yourself.

1 Like

You are claiming I dont take itā€¦ You have no idea.
Ploot as a toggle would just be another way to achieve this. A small change, since we can do it through other means. Aka. QoL that would not really change the game.

No, a thousand times no. You and 5 posters will not dictate the game.

2 Likes

I am against allowing the mercenary having a vote for personal loot (ploot) and am against giving the mercenary an inventory.

The ploot trolls are driving me nuts on youtube, they want to give the mercenary a vote on the personal loot (ploot).

Good times, except the AHā€¦
It had so much potential at that point in time and theyā€™ve missed it unfortunatlyā€¦

Nope!!!