Please put on our feet

If you knew anything about me, you would know that I’m fine either way. I’m the one looking from an neutral stand point at both sides, and it seems like your side can’t handle it for some reason.

Yes I’d like some type of ploot, and yes I wouldn’t care if it never happens. I’m not acting like a child though. I can respect the discussion and I always push for a way for people to have the option of playing 1.14D the way it always was.

2 Likes

Absolutely, spot on, because they think ploot is their ticket to lots of HR’s, when that doesn’t happen, the next demand is increased loot drops, this has happened in every game they pull this on, including D3, and likely D4 as well, they are conforming to a pattern and we don’t want it to happen to D2R, which it won’t, lucky for us.

2 Likes

If after ploot people decided to try and buff drop rates, I’d be all with you both standing there saying not to make drops easier. You need to stop acting like we are all going to jump on the band wagon.

They are doing that precisely because Blizzard hasn’t categorically denied that it will ever happen. The reason why Blizzard employees are leaving tidbits in interviews like “we will listen to the community” is precisely to see how to “bend in the wind” for “the masses”.

My advice: just enjoy the game for what it is. I ignore the vast majority of ploot posts now, because there’s nothing more to add to the discussion. It’s just spamming from zealots now who think they hold sway.

Of course we will be saying not to make drops easier, we don’t want easy drops lol, I can’t believe you thought that was an argument, but it’s okay though, because you will not be getting ploot, it has been confirmed by Rod already.

I think you misunderstood. You were both saying the same crowd asking for ploot will move on to suggest better drop rates. I’m saying that you are wrong and I would fight better drop rates along with you both who share opposing views than me.

You struggle to cope with this because you have a very “I have to win this argument” mentality.

1 Like

I struggle to cope with it because I had the “i’ve already won this argument” mentality, we’ve had confirmation it won’t be happening.

he doesn’t have an i have to win mentality imo he has an i have already won and my thoughts are more important mentality it’s much more dangerous.

oh snap he literally said it while i was typing it.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s a lost cause in the discussion it seems. No reason to really go into it any more with him.

4 Likes

It’s already confirmed to not be happening… how many times does someone need to have that explained to them?

:lying_face:

Drops would be the same as in FFA.

:+1:

1 Like

That is indeed your mentality, but after I checked you on Everquest and ninjalooting you appear to have learned your place.

1 Like

Your arguments have been reduced to emoji’s?

Except your next demand is increased loot drop rates, which will be on par with all the other games habitual demanders like to ruin.

they aren’t and you didn’t and i don’t have a “place” i just gave up trying to talk with you because you are a lost cause.

1 Like

You already know the facts. We have been through these before.

Your arguments have been reduced to nonsense?
No, of course not. They always were.

1 Like

After I dismantled your ignorant claim that ninjalooting in Everquest is the same as it is in D2, you dismiss the result as coming from a “lost cause”.

Showing your mental age there. I normally skim your absurd posts since then too, but wanted to take a quick moment to put you in the intellectual dumpster again.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Sounds like projection to me, my arguments are reduced to confirmation by Rod and the dev team that D2R will not have ploot, my suggestion to you is maybe look for a new game, as your obsession with ploot will not allow you to have fun with D2R, there are some ploot games I can recommend for you if you like? How about Diablo III?

This is something all plootists seem to share bro. I mean, imagine still trying to win an argument that you lost weeks ago? That is the ploot position, that is their position right now, it’s beyond cringe worthy, they should be thanking us that we even give them the time of day.

No, your arguments never moved beyond silly strawmen and lies.

It unfortunately does not have Timed Allocation Loot.

1 Like

Very much agree Salzwer, and thanks for saying it! I really appreciate all your posts in this thread. I was so not expecting people to seriously protest D2’s mechanics in a resurrection of D2, but alas.

Please put on our feet, people. =P

1 Like