Please nerf ww rend barb, it is much stronger than chantodo wizard before nerf

It is 1 measure. Do you want to look at how many players per class cleared a grift 131 or 126 in the current era/non-season versus barbs on the PTR? I already posted those numbers.

Based on recent evidence, if you’re supplying the data, then no.

6 Likes

So be it.

As I said the developers will decide for themselves. I took my data from in game or diablo3ladder. This data is available for everyone to double check and is derived from Blizzard to players in game and to others/website developers through their API. If the numbers were wrong, I would have a ton of people letting me know.

I play all class from 5%-30%ish. I have classes that I prefer but I am a free agent. If barbs are buffed anywhere near the current PTR level, I will play them next season.

Just stop, no ones mind is going to be changed by this crap. I have 4 Barbarians on my profile, 1 for each set and a Wiz main starts a nerf thread and all h#ll breaks loose. Why can’t we all just play the class we like and be happy? Because people think an imaginary leaderboard means something when it doesn’t.
I want my favorite class to at least be close to the top like everyone else but why does the Barb always get attacked whenever we get buffs? Which are very rare by the way.
Hopefully they take Jako’s advice and just mess with Lamenation, I play solo only and would enjoy the chance to get higher than my current top clear, I don’t care what anyone else does.
Sorry for the rant but enough is enough, this is just a game, not real life.

4 Likes

You lucky he hasn’t wield his strongest weapon against you yet.

But I guess you didn’t give him the chance. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With good reason, based on evidence so far.

1 Like

The game leaderboards/game data that Blizzard provides is available to all players. You can choose to view them or not.

I remember getting into a discussion early on in patch 2.6.6/S18. A poster claimed that no one in the top 100 of the solo barb leaderboard was using the new barb item, Mortick’s bracers. I could not convince them otherwise, even though they could check what I posted in game/online.

Of note, that poster did not claim that Mortick’s was not a meaningful buff but that there was no new barb items being used whatossever. I suspect that he was mistaking Morticks that looks similar in appearance to Strongarm bracers.

Wait until he starts posting tables again.

Or until his two alts start posting tables.

It’s gonna turn in a table-fest. But, you know, “data.”

3 Likes

But the data never lies, even if its faulty.

Reminds me of that quote uh…
“You should always believe whats on the internet” - Abraham Lincoln

2 Likes

Much like WW Barbs, I should have taken your advice previously. I have now made that adjustment.

I don’t like seasons at all. But I will feel like I am forced to play it if season buff does not change. Many people feel same about barbs.

This guy. Again you are always conveniently missing the point. The argument was that Morticks, in no way, provided a meaningful buff. There might have been a few people that said it was trash because they were expecting a buff to barbs, but you were twisting the data, as always, to say because people were using them at high GR levels that it was in fact a DPS boost.

Always twisting the argument around to benefit yourself.

To be clear Morticks was not a DPS buff and people use it for the healing and DR. It is usually swapped out for Aquillas.

I don’t know why I waste my breathe on you. You are clearly not a moron, you do have some insights, but you won’t listen to reason when someone is against your point of view. Maybe try…

6 Likes

Nobody’s holding a gun to your head.
I almost never play the strongest character as a main, usually its Wizard and I don’t like the Wizard and neither most Witch Doctor build.
And even with all to turmoil atm about the Barbarian I am not even convinced it will be the highest GR, I still think Wizard will come out on top again.
First the Chantodo is still very strong and second its not the only strong build the Wizard has, Bazooka is also very strong.
And if the season buff is not changed class will matter less than chaining and timing things like the angels, maybe the Jade Doctor will come out on top, its incredibly good in chaining.

2 Likes

It’s not much stronger. What are you talking about? At higher levels, 110+, it kills boss so slow, there’s no way it’s killing it faster than Chantodo.

You posted the same thing about Akkhan BS, which turned out to be false. The Akkhan bs build literally died because of the nerfs to supporting items. Don’t ask for ‘reasonable’ adjustments, you’d think after all the times this has backfired on you you’d have learned this lesson bro.

Totally correct.

I would hate to see Wrath of the Wastes take it’s 3rd heavy hit (removal of Mortlick’s was one, the nerf to damage in one of the recent ptr’s #2) just because some wizard kids are mad.

It would be very simple to put to bed which is stronger, Wiz pre/post nerf or ww barb. Lay out the multipliers for both and factor in for density. I’m guessing the reason that hasn’t been done by anyone claiming barb ‘OP’ is that math will show that Wiz is still stonger after the nerf. Combine that with the fact no other class even comes close to Wiz for group damage.

Nevermind the paragon disparity between the 144 wiz clear on live and the 140 done on ptr, or the fact that the Wiz build doesn’t start doing damage till nearly a minute into the greater rift.

Bottom line; leave WoTW/Ambo’s/Lamentation as is.

2 Likes

But it’s OK if it’s Wiz or some other arbitrary class?

3 Likes

And this your way when you lack argument - calling a troll, a botter. WW rend barb is clearly OP, numbers say it, PTR clears say it. The fact that I mainly play wizard and DH doesn’t magically make barb not OP, what a silly argument.
What is with this accusations of botting? Everywhere I am hearing that if you have 7000+ paragon in non season you are a botter - what a nonsense, this game has 7 years, enough time to get this paragon. If you don’t know already there is another xp group meta besides rat runs - chantodo wizard runs. Regarding my augments - most of them are leveled with chantodo wizard, I can do 125-130 GR solo pretty regularly. I can’t play bazooka in high GR’s because I have high ping and quite slow pc so timing meteors is almost impossible. My highest dps gems were leveled with DH as boss killer in 4 man party, but can’t get higher than 145 with him. My dps gems are in 144-146 range, not 130.

This is not enough, ww rend barb should be nerfed about 7-8 GR levels, so at least 3x.

I will quote myself:

1 Like

OPs logic:

My favourite build was nerfed, so nerf the new build that took it’s place, because I hate barbs (or any other class that is stronger than wiz) and love Wizards…

Personally I don’t like what was done to chantodo, but still I’m not asking for any nerfs to other classes…

8 Likes

So if you want a game with balanced Classes, Wizards, DH’s and probably Necros should be nurfed 14-16 GR levels, so at least 6X, so there is some parody between classes, that would make everybody mad.
What’s the big deal to you, if Barbs gain some power and a few GRs? Especially since you don’t even play the class, to me that is very selfish and unsportsmanlike.

I don’t like it either, it is a very fun build to play and not that hard to gear for. I have never asked for nurfs for any class also and I have been around since shortly after release.

7 Likes

The Wizards probably gonna get another fix soon.

1 Like