Please nerf ww rend barb, it is much stronger than chantodo wizard before nerf

Pretty sure I said the BS nerf was a 5 GR nerf and I was vehemently against it.

Unless I was drunk posting or something.

Ladies and gentlemen, your bnet forums in a nutshell…

5 Likes

So much salt I got check my blood pressure.

EasyFrank you are just an internet troll. What you write doesn’t make any sense.

6 Likes

No it is not. Everyone is and was complaining about Wiz also. But you have selective reading/hearing system.

1 Like

No. It is selfish to ask for Barbs to be clearly better than any other class only because you play it.

1 Like

Says the guy who only plays a DH with 4940 paragon…:roll_eyes:

I’m playing DH UE Multishot for 2 seasons, tried Vyr’s Chantodo last season (S17), but didn’t like it yet never asked for this build to be nerfed or any other in fact…

Used to play barb a lot on my main account. Had over 2000 hours combined on both EU and NS servers (this is my 2nd, stopped playing with main, cause of stash issues)…

Stop asking for nerfs just because you don’t like other classes or can’t play with them…

3 Likes

Yes I only play DH. So what? What is your point? What do you prove with that?

I don’t care what you play or not play.

All the crap you write does not change a fact that Barb is OP.

Why do you think I don’t like other classes and that I can’t play with them? I know why I play DH only and that is why I also know that you don’t have a clue why I play DH only. So don’t pretend like you know anything.

I am asking for nerf because something is OP. Has nothing to do with what I play or not. And also has nothing to do if I like a barb or not.

1 Like

Suuuuure it’s OP, because a 10000 paragon player cleared 140 GR, yep it’s the most OP build ever in history of D3 RoS :roll_eyes:

Who care’s if Archon Vyr’s chantodo cleared 140 with much less paragon right? :roll_eyes:

You’re just like EasyFrank, don’t play with other classes yet have the neve to ask for nerfs just because a class neglected for years is finally good enough to be in the META group as a true DPS not a support like it was for all this time…

Your so called nerf won’t balance anything just put barb back where he was for the last years, if you don’t get that than nothing anyone ever says to you will convince you…

6 Likes

You are stupid or what? It is OP because it is, at its current state, the best or nearly the best build for everything in game. It is super good for key farm, bounties, solo push, speed GRs, group play. It does not matter what paragon. Do you understand now? While all you have to do is press 2 buttons.

1 Like

Barb community asked for SOLO damage dealing build. And buffs for Barbs, for SOLO. When I where speaking about how Meta and solo are connected I got flamed 24/7.

Yep and WW Rend build is capable of doing both SOLO and even META now.

Nerfing this build won’t accomplish anything besides showing the entire barb community the middle finger…

Barb deserves to be on top even if for 2 seasons only. I wonder where have you been when Vyr’s Chantodo was running META 150 GRs or 140 GRs solo for 2 seasons.

Were you also so eager to ask for nerfs for this build (chantodo vyr’s) too or you just can’t stand that barbs finally got a strong build capable of pushing the highiest GRs and competing with Wizards and Necros?

I’m a DH UE Multishot player only yet I don’t ask and NEVER WILL for any nerfs for other classes.

Everyone should be balanced arround 3-5 GRs of each other, so if now barbs can do max 145 GR than other classes should do arround 140-145 with high paragons and almost perfect items…

We should be getting closer to GR150 solo not be held in max 135-145 GRs range…

Asking for nerfs only prevents ever completing a GR 150 solo no matter what class you’re playing.

If you don’t get it then there’s no point in further discusssion with you…

6 Likes

No Barbs dont derve to be on the top. If anyone deserves it it is WD.

yes. more than you.

Than you know Multishot UE is ~10GRs behind new WW Barb.

No we should be 1GR away from each other at max.

No.

No one should ever do GR 150 solo.

Why? we should be at least close to 145 as to have 150 gems possible solo.

Nerfing Barb’s now what sense does it make that they would ever bring other classes close to 145?

They aren’t going to nerf rend only to turn around a couple seasons from now to buff it back. Nerfing Rend means the cap to what we GR we can do even as D4 is on the horizon. Why would they they add to much more balancing acts after D4 is released?

Now is the time to get close to 150. Leave Barb alone for the benefit of other classes.

You see in the patch notes that Blizz appreciated the type of feedback that has been given by Barb community over the years. Players of other classes should be doing the same rather than tearing down.

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahaahahahah.

Yes it is time to get closer to 150 by nerfing 2 classes and buffing 1. And that 1 got buffed to be stronger than 2 classes nerfed, before they got nerfed.

1 Like

Don’t @me about wizards. chantodo is too strong to allow other weapon options. It’s like if Danettas was so strong other class weapons didn’t matter, or if Norvalds was the only option for Crusader.

1 Like

Pewewewewewe

Barb has been underpowered for YEARS. Now we got a slightly more powerful build than yours, you want to rage? Do what we barbs do best: play your class and have fun with what you have. Don’t come to these forums behaving like a child, crying and jealous of other kids toys.

7 Likes

Any evidence for that? NS PTR Barb 140, the player that got it “thinks” he “might” get 144-145 with physical roll on amulet (=14% more damage), better 2nd floor and power pylon on guardian (so, x2 damage with those three prerequisites).

The same player has done 144 with Chantodo at 12.35. Isn’t 145 well within his grasp? So, this same player “thinks” he “might” reach exactly the same level as Chantodo.

Where exactly is it obviously and without a shred of doubt clear that Rend is stronger than pre-nerf chantodo?

2 Likes

5 possibilitites:

1. Current PTR ww/rend stronger than pre-nerf Chantodo Wizard
  2. Current PTR ww/rend is equal to pre-nerf Chantodo Wizard
  3. Current PTR ww/rend is weaker than pre-nerf Chantodo but stronger than post-nerf Chantodo
  4. Current PTR ww/rend is weaker than pre-nerf Chantodo but equal to post-nerf Chantodo
  5. Current PTR ww/rend is weaker than post-nerf Chantodo

Which of these in rank order due you think is the most to least likely?

Easy: impossible to tell because available data on clear times are confounded by the vastly different circumstances they were achieved. I’ll be able to answer next season. Rend might be weaker, equal or stronger.

I think Blizzard should add Darkapator on the Payroll already.

3 Likes