Patch 2.7 notes to drop soon?

Has to be this Thursday the PTR patch notes drop right???

1 Like

Homer…no one here can it tell you.
I have heard, if you close your hands and your head grows towards the sky, is it possible to get an astronomic small chance to get an answer…and the good thing is, maybe you got the answers of all your questions in this mysterious life :grimacing:

1 Like

we’re now 77 days since 2.6.9 dropped . Since the day 2.6.8 was live until 2.6.9 was announced 73 days passed. It’s safe to say we’re getting them soon, hopefully this week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I don’t wanna get anyone’s hope up but why do they take their time? Even if it’s a grand scale class re-balance, I honestly doubt it’d take that long. I started to ask if they’re brewing something extra at the corner but knowing that the development is almost halted I know the list of changes will be rather brief.
Are they really adding something major to the game or just really stuck at what would be the next season theme?

I honestly think it’s PR based instead of issues with patch based.

What I mean is poe hasn’t released there new thing yet. Either that or the wow patch on the ptr is using the servers so they don’t know when they can borrow them for the d3 ptr

Don’t know why people are so hyped about 2.7…

It will probably create more problems and increase the gap between SOLO, casuals and 4 Man META builds even further…

All they care about is forcing people into group play, so ofc they’ll give more power to META groups so they can clear 150 GRs in less than 2 minutes in Non season and in less than 3 minutes in Season leaving SOLO and casuals once again far behind…

Once again there will be a class that will have a build stronger than any other and the whining about how it’s OP will start all over again…

I wish I was wrong, but I doubt it…

3 Likes

Well if the monk got OP, I don’t see many people being able to complain about it or have a leg to stand on…

However, there will always be reasons for people to complain.

I would smile and laugh and then smile and laugh some more when the digital Karen’s loose their freaking minds.

3 Likes

Devs dont like monk!

2 Likes

Here are a few notes:

DH-GoD Set: 6 Piece Bonus now works with a 13 000% increase but the amount of pierces from Cirri is limited to 20.

Barb H90: 6 Piece Bonus was increased from 10 to 15k %

Necro: A new set with Revive as Mainskill will come

Sorc: Typhons-Set now has a 20k 6 Piece Bonus

You had me untill that necro set… wont happen

Cuz a whole bunch of us don’t care about the meta or group playing. What I do care is playing fun builds that perform well. The possibility of more such builds emerging is the exact reason I’m hyped for.

4 Likes

You’re way too low on the 6pc set damage bonus my friend. Refer to the thread about recommending 20,000% → 40,000% with pierce cap of 20 on Ninth Cirri Satchel, depending upon nerf of the Devouring Arrow rune.

since now we know ptr is still some time away, i just realized i know when the next season will start.
My money is on 23 Oct due to one simple reason: the dev teams has a habit of shooting themselves in the foot and launching seasons very close to WoW launches. They did it for WoW classic, they did it with a whole bunch of content patches as well.
So yeah , my bet is 2.7 ptr starting around 24 Sep, with the season launching on 23 Oct, a few days before Shadowlands goes live.

1 Like

That would be close to the month timeline in seasons. They did say they want to change the way they do ptrs testing timelines. So maybe they"ll wait till into November to launch and do ptr early oct. When wow beta servers are taken down

Was hoping for today…sigh.

Something tells me that todays the day!

And he said “aways down” or something that makes me think we’re still pretty far out

1 Like

Can we say the patch notes are indeed “blizzard soon”

The last few seasons have lasted 100 days, which will be Oct 10, 2020 for Season 21. This season is supposedly slightly extended.

These posts imply the PTR notes may drop after the quarterly update, which is confirmed to be after September. Any specifics ‘after September’ would just be a guess, and I’m hoping for a pre-November season start.

e: clarity