Congratulations, now s22 start and SL release will collide

Its not like Shadowlands will have enough content at release to not burn through it in 7 to 10 days and then everybodys gangsta in d3 again till the first raid opens.

2 Likes

Doesn’t really affecting me as I don’t play WoW.

And D3 season usually last more than 3 months, so those D3 players who finished playing WoW in the first month will certainly come back for D3 Season as well.

2 Likes

Little to no impact tbh. Just because you play D3 in season doesn’t mean that’s all you play. It’s not like a job where you have to put X hours every day to get something out of it.

1 Like

Serious D3 players don’t care about WoW or other Blizzard games! So there is really no problem with a possible starting date at 11/20.

3 Likes

Good. This is great news. LESS LAG!!!

2 Likes

this has been happening for years. They released a season last summer 4 days before wow classic.

EDIT: Found what i said a while back:

That was on the 10th of september , before we knew it was 2.6.10 and before SL was delayed.

Still, they did it again, most likely

Because it’s not shooting themselves in the foot - especially because D3 doesn’t bring in any $$$.

Not everybody blitzes the Season in the 72 hours. Or blitzes the WoW expansion, for that matter.

yah WoW is ruining everything. Should have been a Dec 15th release.

1 Like

If the D3 season and Shadowlands releases clash, will you be prioritising your seven D3 accounts, or your 90 WoW heroes?

1 Like

I’m one of the fastest levelers in WoW every expansion, so i’ll have just under 2 weeks to dominate S22 before i need to put some hardcore time into Arena/Raiding.

Who cares? Play both, pick one first then play the other? Neither is running away from you.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing you post some evidence of your solo GR150 clears.

1 Like

and then wakes up in a cold sweat

You do know if you have to run around every 5 seconds telling everyone how great you are, you are nowhere near as good as you think you are

2 Likes

that’s not true in real world application. Take Muhammad Ali for example.

Difference between you and Mahammad Ali is that Ali backed up his claim by actually being the greatest boxer of his time by fighting and showing you and not just say it and not have a single fight like you would
Point of fact your claim of holding the world record speed run and yet unable to show that you actually did it

2 Likes

Everyone’s doing Guardian in 3 days then jumping the D3 ship for a game that releases content and doesn’t just periodically change 10% to 200% and then says new content :rofl:

Man, you guys are fast it takes me 1- 2 weeks (solo). I am trying Wolcen but it has some bugs still.

I may just play Shadowlands. I’m not going to no life Diablo and then do an expansion launch 4 days later.

Or… Or will I?

it’s tough, because this coming season looks to be the best season we’ve ever had. There might not be much flex at the very top, but there is a lot of build diversity to play around and have fun with. The 4th cube option gives us a lot of room to play around with.

i saw your edits. :wink:
At the very least get the journey done and dont no-life it. WoW expansion releases are very fun, i wouldnt miss it.

Hmm I haven’t done much research. Last I saw was wudijo using clones to sneeze on a boss and do no damage whatsoever.

Has it got buffed since?

Lol you saw my edits… Yeah I figured that wasn’t appropriate.