Patch 2.6.7a is now live in all regions. For more information about this patch, please view our Patch Notes here.
Below is a list of currently known issues in Patch 2.6.7a. We are aware of these cases and actively working on resolving them. If a resolution has been deployed via hotfix, we’ll update this thread accordingly. Please note some issues may need to be resolved in a future patch.
Last Updated: November 21 @ 1:00 PM PT
- Fist of the Heavens (Divine Well)
- The holy bolts generated by Divine Well do not always deal damage
- We will likely address this issue in a future patch
- Tempest Rush (Flurry)
- Players who turn very quickly (180 degrees or more) may lose their stacks of Flurry
- Workaround: While we intend to address this in a future patch, avoiding extremely quick/flick turns can mitigate the impact of this issue.