Okay enough is enough. No more CoE

Depends on where you are , but for most cases its 9,81 you are correct. You earned a heart for being smart

On the poles you have 9,83 on the Aquator 9,78. Avg anywhere else depends on the position between those two positions xD

No, but they should be honest and open to discussion, not ready to jump on people, brag about their accomplishments, and insult others.

They should not have a stable of alt accounts they brag about and sock puppet with. They should not insult other posters who don’t “agree” with their post topic (see the quote about your posting pattern Bravata/Naysayer).

Those are factual…and you don’t like being called on it. So stop doing it.

Nobody is required to lie to you or be nice to you (within the code of conduct)…they are allowed to be truthful with disagreements assuming they don’t cross lines. They are allowed to talk about your well known history of posting activity - because you keep doing it.

If you want genuine interactions, you need to really re-think what you are doing and how you treat others.

9 Likes

Not a single dog gets harmed during this movie. Many humans though…

Well…best advice right there Bravata :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I told you the same thing yesterday. Heck, the post even had a link to an animated .GIF showing the variations of g around the world’s surface…

That didn’t get a heart. Hmmph… [stomps off, stage left]

2 Likes

so you claim to be an D3 Expert, but you fail to play a speed build whit or without CoE. you are a joke or a troll i cant decide

1 Like

Haha because i didn’t see it yesterday. Probably was already tired / braindead. Got the well deserved heart now

By the way, I just realised that I finished my drink of Earl Grey tea ages ago.
I guess that means this thread turned my CoE into a Cup Of Emptiness.

5 Likes

I don’t often disagree with you MB, but I’m afraid I have to here.

The correct answer is always 42.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

Uhh!

Asides from the movie , do you know why it is 42?

A former colleague told me it is 42 because in the ASCI-Code 42 is the * which is like some sort of joker-card for many programming languages

2 Likes

Yep, one of the writers was an ASCII programmer, and in ASCII 42 is *.

The even cooler part of this, is that in computer programming, * is like a wildcard for “whatever you want it to be”.

So, the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything is…”whatever you want it to be”

Pretty deep.

2 Likes

And we ALL have to play your way and not how we damn well please because…?

Have you read the books!? If you have not, you really really really really need to. They are short, funny, and involve an unusual amount of insight into social issues that still persist today. I heard the radio show at 15 and was gifted the first book. I got the others.

I still read them every 10 years or so and find that maturity and knowledge changes how I perceive them. There was so much more than I ever fathomed as a kid.

6 Likes

Because Bravata knows best and is never wrong.

Apart from the multiple times we’ve proved him wrong, that is.

7 Likes

Also if you don’t play with CoE like Bravata said it may have seriouse consequences for your life.

Because if you don’t and say his name 5 times infront of your mirror, he will apear in your room, out of nowhere and will sing johnny cash’s “ring of fire” until your ears start to bleed.

2 Likes

wrong.

You can play a bad build if you like, but if you publicly share such build and advertise it as a “speedbuild”, I have a moral responsibility to hold misinformation to a certain standard of accountability.

1 Like

As if there are 20 Threads here in the forum that show CoE as an essential key-item for speedruns xD

I point yourself to your own jesseths thread then :slight_smile:
Also where are your morals when it comes to things like lying?

1 Like

Jackie Robinson :baseball:

he was a fan.

1 Like

Ah, ha, ha, ha. Do you even remember this thread…

3 Likes

I requested discord.

and i was right.

You seem to still believe that it isn’t.

1 Like