Official Launch Time is 11 a.m. Eastern

8 am PST is 3 pm GMT
8 am PST is 4 pm BST

1 Like

Okay thank you for info.

1 Like

Im confused, doesnt matter why? You going to be the first 99? Or even first 1000 to 99? The answer is no.

Personally I’m still racing, ladder or not. I also need my NL characters to be high level for pvp. NL pvp >>>>> ladder pvp. Hell, if I can farm an enigma before first ladder then I can roll a sorc , and farm pvp gear for my NL paladin all season.

Etc

1 Like

I wonder how long it will be until ladder starts.

2 Likes

So, 5PM for Europe ?

1 Like

thanks, gives me 3 hrous for the servers to do a stress test and then i hopefully get a clean launch

The game will have a 404 error q even with a global stress test, good I try to go in at 9 pm EU when it’s good.

Too soon junior too soon.

I can see your confused.

First there are no seasons on D2 (your D3 is showing) the non ladder characters will be there forever and with better and better quality gear becoming available everyday getting cheaper and cheaper everyday. Unless your thinking about trades you can make on d2jsp while non ladder is fresh it makes absolutely no sense at all to grind at non ladder.

Back when I used to ladder on D2 I was always in the top 1k until the high 90’s where I just could not keep up with the robots.

No reset team - no d2jsp - no botting - no grabbit STILL top 1000. Maybe this time I will grind to 99 but you will never know because without a ladder you cant even see peoples names and levels.

All you people thinking of going ham on release must be foaming at the mouth to play.

I’m not foaming but i’m excited to play a necro and see what the summons and curses look like with updated graphics. Hell i might have 3 of them by the end of the first weekend (not at all maxed but maybe through Act 4-stepping into Nightmare)

Do you see yourself sitting there pressing the install button hoping its not greyed out anymore or pulling a 30 hour stint like some other dude was talking about here →

Its going to be good but not that good.

oh hell no. i love my sleep to much but i’ll play it as the main game of the weekend and then play it peroidically with my guildies from other games and friends. I will not do another all day all night stent. As you said… good but not that good. Don’t want ot burn myself out.

1 Like

Do people just comment anything to be funny? When I quit playing D3 I immediately moved to PoE closed beta and that was only 2 acts. So save me the holier than thou bull I didnt play much of D3 at all.

All the points I’ve made still make sense. Playing NL is not a waste of time as that’s where the real PVP will be. Having a character already lvl 90+ that i dont need to lvl up is not a waste of time.

No reset team, no jsp etc… ok cool, so you dont like to play efficiently. I’m not going to praise someone working harder not smarter?

D2 is my favorite game of all time and I’ve waited a very long time to relive it the good the bad and the ugly. Incoming 2 36hour sessions back to back. I’ll repeat for ladder as well

My end game goal in D2 is PVP, not endlessly farming mobs so to each their own

So do you use D2Jsp?

Ok dude have fun :smiley: oh and I didn’t say it was a waste of time just that there is no rush… unless your trying to sell items on D2jsp before they become more or less worthless. Like you said each to their own lol.

For anyone who needs Time Zone help you can use the Beta Map. It was for 10am Pacific time. Official release is 8am Pacific time. Also remember, if you live across the Date line it will release on the 24th for you. For example in Sydney it would be 1AM AEST on the 24th.

Subtract 2 hours from the times on the map.

3 Likes

“To mitigate server impact and protect server stability of the game during the launch window, we plan to have Ladder rankings and listings to be implemented shortly after launch. This will enable players to have a fair chance to partake in the race that comes with the first season’s Ladder for Diablo II: Resurrected and not run into any possible launch window stability issues that could impede that experience. Once we have a more precise gauge on this front, we’ll notify the community of the exact date and time in September.”

Since D2: R is releasing at 8 am PST(11 am EST) this may give enough time for the Devs to fix any issues with the launch that day + the next day Friday. All recent D2 Ladders have started on a Friday. They said, “we plan to have Ladder rankings and listings to be implemented shortly after launch”, so if they fix issues during the first 24 hours of launch it’s possible they’ll announce Ladder start the next day on Friday, September 24th! If issues still persist they may try to iron out fixing them during the first week and start the Ladder on the next Friday, October 1st! :slight_smile: We’ll have to just wait, and see! :smiley:

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOT. So glad its in the morning and not randomly in the afternoon! playing from the moment i wake and baaaaake. :dash: :dash:

oh look its debby. whats up debby, life still crappy all the time and getting you down deb? cheer up. If not thats fine, im excited enough for the both of us. :wink:

4 Likes

Literally same as me bro. Ima wake up at 10 am shower and smoke a nice fat blunt to the face+coffee while counting down the minutes. Glorious

2 Likes

lol

You guys should read this

The effects of cannabinoids on the Brain.

In humans, psychoactive cannabinoids produce euphoria, enhancement of sensory perception, tachycardia, antinociception, difficulties in concentration and impairment of memory . The cognitive deficiencies seem to persist after withdrawal.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I’ve been smoking weed for 16 years junior. Relax

my friend took a week off work, we’re gonna play 18’ish hours a day… even with no ladder we plan to be one of the first teams to beat hell.

1 Like