Launching at 8 AM PDT

1 Like

10am Central thurs
11am EST thurs
4pm UK thurs
5pm CET thurs
1am Aussie bros fri

Edit: I’m special.

I miss midnight releases, why is that not a thing anymore? D3 launched at midnight. I remember staying up till midnight to play d3 at launch day and then being super irritated that Blizzards servers exploded and the game wasn’t playable for an hour or two after launch time lol.

1 Like

I miss midnight release also. Not releasing at midnight means i cant get advantage over boomers that are not able to stay up so late anymore :frowning:

2 Likes

Isn’t it Thursday it releases?

Anyway, I like the afternoon/evening release. Even if won’t be home in time for release.

You will start playing one day late with that list :smiley:

Adding 5pm CET, on thursday, btw.

I did a dumb, fixed. That’s what I get for trying to help. You should’ve seen my eve fleet formups, they were outstanding.

This is probably why they are doing an earlier morning release! :slight_smile:

These two things might be related.

I prefer they release during normal hours so that they can actively deal with any issues that come up - including being able to contact ISPs if there is an issue with theirs. Midnight is not the best time to get support under normal circumstances.

For anyone time zone challenged. Use the Beta release map then adjust a bit. Watch out for the Date line - for some it will be the 24th. For example Sydney Aus will be 1am on the 24th.

Subtract 2 hours from the times on the map for Live Release.

2 Likes

No launch time they choose will be perfect for everyone…

This one happens to be perfect for me though since I work from home :smiley:

2 Likes

Totes not directed at me btw :laughing:

We are still going to see a ton of “It is the 23rd at my house why can’t I play yet!?!!!” posts.

sigh

Yeah, that’s why I figured I’d throw out the list of tzs above but did it wrong anyway so yay me!

You know how the kids can be when they want that new toy.

That is was locked, dark cellars are for.

:oncoming_police_car: :policewoman: :scream:

Don’t worry.

The servers will certainly be crashing and rubber-bamding non-stop the first several hours.

This is part of the D2 experience.