Now Its August Let me Play D2R Beta Finaly The Day has come

Agreed, sorry it was about dates of beta just saying be prepared for no beta just release on the 23rd

I already told you that I was Vulcan. Why do you think I care so much about facts and logic?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol alright cool, I can dig that.

True I totally understand d2 was my first main game as a kid. So very pumped but not holding my breath for beta. 23rd September set in stone so I’ll get excited then :raised_hands::blush:

2 Likes

They sure did in 2016 they had alpha on pc and console

2 Likes

i convinced my girl to give it a shot :sweat_smile:

she agreed to try and play the open beta with me

wish me luck, i really REALLY would like her to love it

1 Like

I expect the UX to be terrible in a squeezed 2 day beta phase with half a mil anticipating users.
maybe it is better to wait for the release (not that the D3 release was anything better…)

nice! good luck sir!

1 Like

hope she will like the game :wink:

1 Like

Hope she likes it! D2 was the first game I ever got into after watching an ex-bf play and thinking it looked fun. In the end I’m glad the game is still around and he’s not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

:rofl: good one hope you will enjoy this upgraded game :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy::see_no_evil:🤌🏼
BF not needet, Diablo is life :joy::joy::ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I got two blizzcon diablo posters framed and they look really nice. I told my gf when d2r comes out I’m not going out for awhile… she’s like :expressionless:

5 Likes

i feel you :joy::ok_hand:t3:

nice name btw :joy:

1 Like

I’m 32…I just got a big box of the original diablo 2 today from ebay. I felt like a kid again. Needless to say I don’t feel like I’m 32 or even look it. Everyone keeps thinking I’m like 23 years old
Ah good thing I never drink or smoke. Muwhahaha

4 Likes

I still keep my original boxes from 2004 :slightly_smiling_face: and my cd keys are not banned

2 Likes

i had like 5 Diablo copy’s over the years, lost some, damaged some, gave one to my brother :sweat_smile:

i am sure i still have one hiding in the basement

5 Likes

Many years ago I wrote down all my blizzard cd keys on a tiny piece of paper l, it’s in an old Altoids tin can in mint condition to this day. Man that was so long ago

:joy::joy:

oh boy, its those little actions who show the love and commitment we all has back there

daaamn i really barely cant w8 any longer

1 Like