Now Its August Let me Play D2R Beta Finaly The Day has come

Who cares about SCG. We will have Lord of the Clans soon.:smiley:

Blizzard has done it a again. Selling smoke again, same in wow, same in hs. Buy it now, give me you money now and you will have the open beta on agust, When? ahh at 30 of agust. Thx again blizzar for your smoke, i hope you will realse diablo II all ingame content at the same time and not 2 classes now and the other ones in 1 year as should be in all your game like wow.

1 Like

Trolling Blizzard with your very first Diablo forum postā€¦ Heh.
:smirk:

1 Like

I donā€™t think it will be that late, as pre-orders get early access to it, others will follow.

1 Like

this week or the coming week is my guess for the beta im still waiting like a kid at x-mas hehe :innocent: :joy:

Itā€™ll come out when it comes out everyone. Even if you donā€™t get it itā€™ll be out in a Month. Calm down everyone and get a real life before d2 takes it over.

Donā€™t cry if you donā€™t get it

In a month of beta testing since being multi player testing they will get sufficient data.

Plus more than likely stress the servers to see if can handle it ect.

And yes more than 100% sure current scenarios at blizzard are having massive impacts sadly

Get a REAL life? Why would you suggest something soā€¦ unnatural?

Then you are more than 100% incorrect, sadly, as a Blizzard rep has told us that nothing is getting delayed and Beta will still be this month, launch next month.

2 Likes

What you say is sacrilege.

Are you in danger of becoming a good man proximo?

1 Like

D2R is Reallife and its a Trip back memorylane to our childhood its awsome and will be for many years :innocent: :rofl:

1 Like

PezRadar said that the beta was not delayed and the ATVI quarterly investor report reiterated that D2R will be released September 23. We can not conclude that the recent events at Blizzard will not affect D2R game development since we do not know. I suspect that you are most likely correct that it will not have massive impact on D2R. Since it appears that VV is mainly responsible, I would anticipate D2R to be less affected in comparison to WoW.

Do you ever get the sense of some high school football coach saying give it your 200% effort?

Some of us were already adults working professionally when the original diablo came out. D2R is not real life. It has pros/cons. It was my favorite video game at the time, but my nostalgia is more moderated.

2 Likes

Are you even human Micro? You just come across as a bot, like your responses are all scripts designed to start petty rubbish in forums. I will ā€œconcludeā€ because the game is finished and we are soon to start the beta/stress test, there is no developing to be finished, only bug fixes.

I have no idea what you are talking about and donā€™t bother trying to tell me, Iā€™m not interested in whatever petty nonsense you are trying to start.

2 Likes

Yeah. I used a few PTO days. I told my gf when it releases Iā€™m not going out period. Shes like :expressionless:

3 Likes

Just because a rep said so doesnā€™t mean it is set in stone.

Blizzard rep a spokesperson to inform people on updates without a set dates has a lot of space for change.

Also says on pre purchase beta subject to availability and change.

They announce stuff all the time and change it, just saying be prepared to wait till 23rd September.

ATVI reiterated the September 23 release date for D2R in the investor conference call that just happened this week. The date is set and I would not anticipate any changes to that date.

setup an ac for ur gf maybe she would like to play D2R with you :rofl: :innocent:

2 Likes

I mean, sure that COULD happen, but personally I just canā€™t see it and I prefer to take their word for it on this one and also I like to look on the optimist side of things. If we were, say, five months out and they set a date, I would be much more inclined to see things that way, but because it is so close, I like to err on the side of what they say themselves.

1 Like